EVENT šŸ§Ÿ The Campus Brain Gnaw Massacre šŸ§Ÿ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 18, 2023.

1. The pvp part is so annoying. Iā€™m not even going for lb so the mass of inc nfs is really getting on my nerves.
    ATA you shouldā€™ve had the option again for players to choose yes or no for pvp and have cans drop for them ONLY.
    Either do that or just take my cans away ffs hasnā€™t even been a day and Iā€™m already tired of this. And we gotta go through this until 2/7? L major l šŸ’€

2. This is a PvP game. You canā€™t opt out of a game mechanism

3. The reason why I said ā€œagainā€ is because itā€™s been done before. So yes, you can opt out if ATA allows it- which they shouldā€™ve done again.

4. Y'all done ruin my born month with trash hunts šŸ˜’ I'm tired of the futuristic stuff and zombies šŸ˜’ Y'all make January depressing šŸ˜Ŗ

5. It went from 18 boxes for 1800 tokens. 18 for 2500 tokens. Now 16 for 2500 tokens šŸ˜ like no one was paying attention šŸ™„

6. Perfect time to take a break

7. ÉŖ į“…ÉŖį“… É“į“į“›ÉŖį“„į“‡į“… ÉŖį“› į“€s į“”į“‡ŹŸŹŸ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

8. Okay well this is still a PvP game. Would you rather opt out and then get farmed for cash instead? I much prefer it be item drops we lose

9. I really donā€™t understand why youā€™re sitting here arguing with my opinion.
    The game is hardly pvp anymore, just basically what the App Store calls it: ā€œlife simulator rp chatā€.
    But idk if youā€™re new or just donā€™t remember but participating players didnā€™t waste their dns on non-participating players when they could be using them on other participating players to get those drops and rewards; which is a win-win in my opinion. Iā€™ve also never heard of anyone farming someone for opting out, idk where you got that from. If anything there were a couple stray hits the first few days but they were almost always followed by an ā€œoops sorry I thought you had (item)ā€ on your wall or didnā€™t even happen if you wrote in your status ā€œnot participatingā€.
    And I never complained about hits, I said the NFS are annoying me.
    So yes, I would rather opt out and not be spammed.

10. Zombies again?! Come on ATA this like the 50th Zombie hunt. Yā€™all need to come out with better hunt ideas. Your reusing the same old ideas. Why donā€™t you ask players for ideas??

SweetAsYoni, xAmber, CozyEmmy and 6 others like this.
  11. Love zombies but Iā€™m too busy irl - if yā€™all need a target to farm (just for the hunt) go crazy babes šŸ”Ŗ

12. The PvP mechanic for soup is broken for me. I submitted a ticket just for you guys to tell me thereā€™s no problem. While thereā€™s plenty people they let me lose soup thereā€™s only 1 person Iā€™ve found that I can get soup from. Iā€™ve hit plenty of people.

I shouldnā€™t have to move everything out of my account just to get this crap to workā€” and just for you guys to tell me thereā€™s no problem when there is. And Iā€™m not the only one who isnā€™t getting soup whatsoever

CozyEmmy and AlexakaPikachu like this.
  13. Ah actually you can deactivate the notification for battle/hits! I think there's an option for that huhu but ye I feel ya

14. Hi hun! Do those people you've hit have canned foods in their inventory available? Also, in my personal observation, one tends to get less to none of the drops when hitting players with way way way lower mcs than them so that could be a possibility. But yeah, otherwise, there could be a glitch or bug and I hope it'll get resolved on your part šŸ¤—

15. Is it Halloween?

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.
  16. Bruh obviously..

Not gonna sit here and write a paragraph about a problem Iā€™m not 100% sure is a problem šŸ„“

17. I did a PvP t10 in the past.

That one was broken too when the hunt first started. Nothing in this game works the first time, thereā€™s always problems.

Hag likes this.
  18. You're not losing cash or energy though, only cans, which you imply you don't care about. You can just ignore the notifications.

19. this reminds me of the Last of Us show that just got released on HBO Max lol especially the animal stat item in store since itā€™s named Ellie šŸ„¹

SuckitTrebek likes this.

20. People with lots of misc and big showcases need to go out of their way to weaken themselves in order for this PvP hunt to reward any cans. Donā€™t know why itā€™s like this but itā€™s the same issue as the last PvP hunt. And no, itā€™s not a me or us problem itā€™s however you guys set it up. Nobody should have to take the time to trade bcs and bcs and bcs away to be able to participate.

shirin likes this.