STORY PASS 🧝Fantasy in My Dorm🧚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA Jace, Mar 17, 2022.

1. The key hasn’t even worked for me its just there

2. Buying a storypass for 7b <3

3. If you finish once and want to get the other gender avis, do you get to just restart or do you have to buy the pass again?

4. There'll be an option to restart the story once you complete the first playthrough (no additional cost required). Make sure to open the avatar boxes before you restart as there's a 50% chance of dropping either fem/masc avi.

xPeachMamii-, Muschi and InvaderKeeng like this.
  5. The key may not work for you if you haven’t finished some of the tutorial quests when you wrote your post. You need to unlock the events (hunt) feature of the game to have the key work. When in tutorial mode is incomplete “it will just be there “

Muschi likes this.
  6. Honestly thank you so much that was all super helpful 🙏🏼

7. 🧝‍♀️Selling Story Pass 8🍱

8. Selling story pass 8b or offer

9. ...so what happens if you get to the ending of the story pass and forget to open the chest before starting the second round of it? I worked so hard to get the finale male stage and forgot to open the chest...now I have the female 4th avi instead of the male. I want to die right now because that's not what I wanted.

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  10. I think you may have to "redo" everything and get the final of the other avi 🙈

11. I think I'll just emo quit at this point because I was never interested in the female avis. I just wanted some of the items rewarded early on because I know I won't be able to reach the fourth stage a second time since I'm busy irl.

xPeachMamii- likes this.
  12. SOLD

GoddessHailey likes this.
  13. Anyone selling vip tradable story pass? Wall me please.

14. Send ATA a help ticket and explain the situation. They can manually change it for you.

AmorDoll likes this.
  15. All I want is tier 3 .. all I can afford is tier 1 :(

16. SOLD❤

17. Idk if the tradable story pass still works or not,but id like to buy if so😂😂

18. My rs is looking to buy the tradable story pass for 8b 🤗🥰