STORY PASS 🧝Fantasy in My Dorm🧚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA Jace, Mar 17, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

FAQ

Where do I buy it?
    The Misc section of the store! (The VIP Fantasy Dorm Key and Tradeable Fantasy Dorm Key are also in Trending.)
    The Fantasy Dorm Key will allow you to complete the first chapter of the story. To finish the rest, you will need to purchase the VIP Fantasy Dorm Key, or be traded the Tradeable Fantasy Dorm Key.
    What is this other pass?
    This time there is a Tradeable Fantasy Dorm Key.
    How does the Tradeable Fantasy Dorm Key work?
    It costs the same amount of EC's as the VIP Fantasy Dorm Key, but it allows you to trade it to one lucky friend so they can also do this story. It makes a great gift for that friend who may be a little short on EC's!
    This item can be found in the MISC section of the store among the other passes!!!
    You can only buy one Tradeable Fantasy Dorm Key at a time, so you'll have to give/trade it away before you can buy another! This also means you can't trade the Tradeable Pass to somehow who already has a Tradeable Pass.
    Please remember this item activates once its traded, so you can't trade it multiple times.
    Once the other player receives the trade the Tradeable Fantasy Dorm Key will convert to a VIP Fantasy Dorm Key in their showcase.
    *THIS ITEM CANNOT BE USED BY THE PURCHASER, IT HAS TO BE TRADED TO BE ACTIVATED!!!*
    How do I pick the Masculine or Feminine Avatar/Story?
    Once you begin the Story you will be given the option to choose which story you would like to play, and which Avatar Rewards you would like to earn. Avatars will come in these beautiful new boxes once you complete each Chapter!
    Can I do both stories and get both rewards?
    Yes! Once you complete the VIP Pass the first time you can restart the pass with the other story and collect the opposite Avatars.
    I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?
    Yes! If you buy the Premium Pass (VIP Fantasy Dorm Key) you will get to continue the story. If you accidentally ended the story after purchasing the Premium Pass it will still activate if you restart the game.
    What if I picked the wrong choices, will it be more difficult?
    It may take a bit longer to complete the Story Pass if you make the wrong choices, but shouldn't make things too difficult!
    I picked the wrong choice, change it for me.
    Sorry, no. There's even a confirmation! Also, we can't tell if you just didn't like the result of the choice, or you actually mis-tapped.

#1 ATA Jace, Mar 17, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
    Graey, Mariahbozy, Meap and 32 others like this.
  2. I dunno... I want the stat items, but the avis look wonky to me. Lowkey disappointed.

Heroin, SinisterFire, fading and 27 others like this.
  3. Cute.

Kaibyo likes this.
  4. Stop it I love them 🥺

Graey, Barbwyre, BumbleB33 and 8 others like this.
  5. Bruh tier 3 looks better than tier 4,why you have to make pervert avis always ffs.

iSunny, Ayse, _LadyTriinu_ and 48 others like this.
  6. love it!

Kaibyo likes this.
  7. heck yes

Kaibyo likes this.
  8. hawt

Kaibyo and Flo like this.
  9. What does the love interest do?

10. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

11. I love tier 2, the best frm all tier

12. Nice, should do more fantasy hunts

-RVNG-, Harley420, Kaibyo and 7 others like this.
  13. Very cute.

Kaibyo likes this.
  14. I ❤️

Kaibyo likes this.
  15. Now if only the person who does story pass avis can do the hunt ones. These have been the best avis in a long time. Finally.

16. I need all of them.

MayaTheHopeful, Kaibyo and BattleBorn like this.
  17. 🥰❤️

Kaibyo likes this.
  18. Nice 😍👌

Kaibyo likes this.
  19. I love them all

MayaTheHopeful, Kaibyo and BattleBorn like this.