PROMO 🧛‍♀️💸2x Vampire Weekend + Blood Buff Bonus🩸🧛‍♀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Aug 5, 2022.

1. 2x Promo Weekend!

[​IMG]

Enjoy 2x Payout from all Cat Cafe, Dog Star and The Disapperancing invite parties from now until 12PM PST on Monday, August 15th!!
    Note: This will apply to Parties started from 12pm PST August 12th .

Blood Buff Bonus!

[​IMG]

The Blood Buff Bonus gives you an EXTRA 10% CASH in ALL PARTIES FOR 1 HOUR!!!
    PLUS
    wicked cool 🩸BLOOD EMOJI's🩸 around your name!!!

These special Blood Buff Coins will be available in Molly's Deals until Monday August 15th at Noon PST!
    The Blood Buff Bonus will be in the shop until Tuesday August 16th at Noon PST!

How do I get it!?!
    🎁 Spend Prize Tokens - Go to Molly's Deals to find this special deal purchasable with Prize Tokens!
    🏅 Collect a Blood Buff Coin - 200 Prize Tokens will get you your first Blood Buff Coin!
    🩸Exchange for Blood Buff Bonus - Go to the Event Shop and swap your Blood Buff Coin for the Blood Buff Bonus!
    🔄 Restart your app - This is just to make sure the buff activates right away.
    💰 Enjoy 10% Extra Cash for 1 hour - When the buff ends you can exchange your next Coin for a Bonus, up to 6 times per day!

[​IMG]
    Blood Buff Coin

[​IMG]
    Blood Buff Bonus

FAQ

How do I get Prize Tokens?
    Prize Tokens are awarded by checking into PIMD once per hour, or by watching video ads!

Does the Blood Buff Bonus stack?
    You can only have one blood buff bonus active at a time, but yes it will combine with the 2x Weekend Promo. The math is a little crazy, so it may look weird, but trust us, it is working as intended!

I can't find the Blood Buff Bonus in the Shop?
    It is in the Event Shop section waaaaaaay at the end past the Fallen Angel Shard Avatars

Why do I have to restart the app?
    This is just to make sure the Bonus and Emojis activate properly. If you don't restart, and you don't see it, it should still kick in for the full hour once you restart the app.

How many Blood Buff Coins can I buy?
    You can buy up to 6 coins per day and activate the buff 6 times per day!

How much do Blood Buff Coins cost?
    Coins will start at 200 Prize Tokens and gradually increase in cost as you buy additional ones in the same day.
    The price will reset every day at Noon PST.

I did all the steps and I don't see Blood Emoji's?
    Sorry about that, it seems that older android devices (on Andriod OS 10) don't actually have Blood Emoji's available as it is a newer emoji! Don't worry you are still getting the 10% cash bonus, so its still worthwhile!

I got an error, what does it mean?
    If you get the below error it means you already have the Blood Buff Bonus active and you need to wait until it expires before you can activate the next one.
    [​IMG]

If you get this below error it means that you have already exchanged a Blood Buff Coin for the Blood Buff Bonus, but you need to restart your app for it to kick in!
    [​IMG]

Will my Blood Buff Coins do anything after Tuesday August 16th?
    Nope, but they'll sure look cool in your showcase! 😜

If I bite someone and tell them "It's cool don't worry I am a vampire cuz PIMD said so", will I get arrested?
    Yes . . .probably . . . but I don't know I'm not a cop. 👮‍♀️ Please don't bite people.👄

[​IMG]
    It really is Morbin' time now I swear!

#1 ATA-Will, Aug 5, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    --Tifa, Iriesa, Aria1222 and 2 others like this.
  2. Get in suckers, we’re going partying 🥳💸

--Tifa and ATA-Will like this.
  3. I'm down w/ the sickness

4. The first token actually costs 2spins not 1

Admired likes this.
  5. I've never been more confused in my life.

6. tl;dr
    200 spinners in Molly’s ➡️ blood cuff in store (by shard avis) ➡️ restart ➡️ vwalla 🧛‍♀️

7. Extra money is always good /o/

8. Okay but wait, is it just my eyesight or are those error screenshots really low quality 🥲

9. Hmm, getting the extra cash but anyone else not getting the emoji?

10. Send in a ticket if you haven't please :)
    Also make sure you have restarted the app after you activate the buff!

Rhian likes this.
  11. Yeah no they are, I almost didn't include them because of that, but I figured they'd probably help folks :)

Rhian and tyty123 like this.
  12. Thank you! I missed that typo when I was updating the post!

Rhian likes this.
  13. Are blood bluff tokens stackable with Care packs?

14. Blood in blood out 🩸

15. A good idea but not worth it. 200 tokens t
    Fine. 280 tokens not bad. 390 tokens. Thats a big jump. Not worth it

16. Imagine 500 tokens lmfao for 10% boost? As if y’all ain’t greedy enough

17. I feel like they’re trying to get us to use up our prize tokens 🧐 like first they have the lite box deal and now this 😂

--Tifa likes this.
  18. Pretty hard to do with cost of spins keep going and this is a limit of videos u can watch