PROMO 🧛‍♀️💸2x Vampire Weekend + Blood Buff Bonus🩸🧛‍♀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Well it doesn't show the blood emoji around my name and I do it correctly

2. It does. You gotta reload the game 1st

3. I have and they still don't show

4. Then you musnt have activated the coin. Scroll right across in the event section of the store and tap on the blood

5. Yup! I've tested it earlier today 🧡

Lumi likes this.
  6. Well pisss poor by Ata by limiting video watching and doubling the spinning item token to be taken for a hrs drop.

7. HdvrgGrgdtr

8. I did all the steps(what don't you understand) they don't even show on other people's name when they have it activated

9. They do coz ive done it and seen it

10. Maybe for you 🙄

11. For many people

12. I missed several full unloads with the blood buff because the game wasn’t adding the bonus. I think it’s strange you have to restart a game app for a boost to activate. Might be just me? Or did other players have this issue as well? Asking for compensation was answered with I should have read it here to restart the app before hitting the party.

Anjo likes this.
  13. Yes everyone had to do it. You wont get compensated for missing it coz its not atas fault that you didnt read the info. They made it clear here in their post that reloading the game was needed to get it to activate. They dont got time to go around messaging each individual player.

14. A game should work in the first place… so yes this is ATA’s issue. Besides it should have been mentioned in the info how to use the buff that it won’t work unless you restart. When you buy the token of boost, not on a seperate forum where most players don’t even look before using a boost.

They said I was the only one with this issue, but that’s obviously not true if everyone had to restart I’m sure more players didn’t know.

15. It literally does say. In big writing. Just coz you to lazy to read it it doesnt mean it not there

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  16. Expecting a brand new feature to be bug free from the start is stupid as fuck as well

17. Like I said, it would have been better to have the info where you buy the boost. Not on a seperate forum. I don’t have time to read all instructions on a forum before buying a boost. And sorry that I expect a game to work when you spend ingame tokens to buy a boost.

18. Then lower your expectations of things. Expecting brand new never done before features to work perfectly from the start is stupid as fuck. Theres always going to be kinks and things that need to be adjusted

19. I only suggested a way to reach more players if a “new feature” isn’t working as expected yet, write it in the description about the boost. No need to call someone you don’t know “stupid as fuck”.

20. I didnt call anyone stupid as fuck. Just said a general comment. If you took it personally thats on you. I dont control how other people think

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.