CURRENT EVENT 🧚 Every Step of the Fae! 🧚

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 15, 2024.

1. bye, time for a well deserved break

2. Ummm thanks for saving my dns 😔

3. Sana ol enkanto-nan

Seraph likes this.
  4. The dorm is pretty, but that’s it. The Avis are whack

BrattyKitty and -Gia like this.
  5. Can we put the fairy theme to rest please

6. Looks like I’ll be freezing my parties this hunt 😮‍💨

DarkFantasy, Seraph and Dreamsie like this.
  7. Is this not the same exact faerie hunt but slightly different color scheme 😭😭😭😭

8. I did love the fairy themes the first few times you did them… But isn’t this like the fifth fairy hunt in the past year? 😬
    It’s still cute but man I’m getting sick of fairies 🥹

Lumi likes this.
  9. Another trash ass fairy hunt only thing good about the hunt is the stats items overall this hunt is absolute trash 🚮

10. Not bad… but seems like yall could’ve waited for this one’s release… too many crystals and fae themes too close together. Give us different ones. And if it’s going to be somewhat similar to past ones? Do stuff like the Australian surfin AUS, soccer, tennis, cute simplistic ones again…

Lumi, FastForward, Dolcezza and 4 others like this.
  11. Is it me or is it overdone? I mean it’s not a terrible looking hunt but no creativity and I can promise you it will be recycle in a week. Try something new for once or atleast make something people will use and not more fodder for recycle

12. Definitely, seems like dreamscape hunt. Can we just get a hunt where it's another Alice in Wonderland... Or even take votes of what we as players want? Or is that to much?

The dorm is cute though
    Avis are decent

FastForward and Dreamsie like this.
  13. 👏 we are tired of fae hunts 👏

14. Yes 🙌 we love this 🥰🥳💗🧚🏻‍♀️ well done 🌝

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  15. Bruuuh why are they not masculine wtf man rainbow all year…. seriously 🤦🏽‍♂️

16. while people may not love the theme or the outfits, colour scheme what have you, i absolutely LOVE the detailing on these avis and hope they keep this going for future hunts!

Dolcezza likes this.
  17. Dorm is ok AVIS ARE TRASH. Do better ATA

18. i love the avis omg so much detail

Astra- likes this.
  19. and the masc avis have much less same face syndrome!!! yes give me more masculine daddy avis!!

LeonKing likes this.
  20. stop giving us fairy themes be more creative fgs

DarkFantasy likes this.