LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🦋Butterfly Kiss Shard Box🦋

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Beans, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Hair length is irrelevant, I have long curly hair. Your reach is as sh¡t as your iq.

2. Actually that's not homophobic, stop using powerful words incorrectly. Just because you want it to be homophobic doesn't mean it is.

3. LMAO can you not think of anything else? 🤣

4. Yeah.. no. It’s homophobic.

StrongDreamer likes this.
  5. It quite literally was homophobic baby 💜

StrongDreamer, Xara and eileen like this.
  6. Lmao. I come to forums looking for specific items for sale/trade only to be met by replies from you, the epitome of attention starved lowlife with absolutely ZERO social skills. I don't think I've ever seen a more prime example of a waste of oxygen in my life. Like, I'd rather eat cat litter out of a hobo's stomach than try to even squeeze one ounce of intellect from your half dead brain. 😂
    Is someone paying you to negatively reply to 1,000 forum posts a day or do you actually do it because you literally have no friends IRL? I'm willing to bet it's the latter. 🤷

7. I’m genuinely concerned for a few of y’all. Please, don’t be afraid to be vulnerable and get help if you need it. This isn’t healthy.

Reee likes this.
  8. This psychological phenomena known as "projecting" is quite common with sociopaths and narcissists. I feel like I'm really getting to know you. Cute. 🥰

HisAssassinQueen and eileen like this.
  9. I’m searching for 700 orange butterfly shards. Wall me if selling pls🫶🏻

10. All three colours butterflies(orange,blue and purple) for sale wmo💙(no lowballers)

11. You clearly have 0 idea what homophobic means. God you people are dumb asf. 💀

12. No it wasn't 💕 you have no idea what homophobic means 😂 get educated

13. What they said was homophobic and transphobic. To assume something is trans or gay in a bad and distasteful way.. is phobic. Saying something is ick because it isn’t “straight” enough and looks trans.. is both gross and phobic.

We are not cookie cutter copies of each other. We do not all have the same “look”. Saying so is phobic.

14. “This avi looks gay/trans therefore I don’t like it”

>implying gay people look one way
    >not liking it purely because it might look queer

this is textbook homophobia babe idk what to tell you

eileen likes this.
  15. selling 508 purple 🦋 shards and 302 blue 🦋 shards! <3 willing to trade for orange shards!

16. SELLING ORANGE & BLUE 🦋 WMO

17. Anyone selling orange butterflies?

Kindly wall me price too

If there are sellers for 50:B, let me buy them please.