🥴

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Seriously, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Can someone bump or post the url to the PIMD avi look alike thread?

Thanks

What’s your favorite food(s) for Thanksgiving. Mine’s cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie

2. Pumpkin pie is good. I also like stuffing. And mashed potatoes. But also fuck thanksgiving.

Seriously likes this.
  3. This thread?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. It don't ixist here

5. New zealand and Australia didn't pretend to befriend the Aboriginals and make a holiday of it?

6. We have "Australia Day" to celebrate the arrival of the First Fleet on national soil, which is the distasteful equivalent... but honestly, since our previous Prime Minister Kevin Rudd apologised on behalf of the government for the stolen generation (the first time it was addressed properly by a parliamentary leader) on National Sorry Day, and even further since Reconciliation Day, most people understand its insensitive and object to the date, and it's being considered for change so it doesn't align with the invasion of the land and genocide of the Indigenous, but rather, celebrates the establishment of our future nation.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  7. What

8. Brah, teh turkey itself is mah favorite thing evah in da whole wide world, doe I'll probably change my mind once I find out what sex is -

9. Why don't you ask these questions to your friend?

10. Kefo Pls. Why ask friends dis when you can ask Teh Pimd Forums. Every major life decision I make, I shall ask pimd forums.

Lumenia and WhoTfIsWesday like this.