STORY PASS πŸ›³πŸ’– Cruising For Love πŸ’–πŸ›³

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Somebody buy the pass for me plsπŸ˜’

Aiva52 likes this.
  2. ATA, i got 2 see male Avis from story pass, instead one of them kust be in swimwear, please fix the issue as i can't send tickets it says "invalid request"πŸ₯Ί

3. "Invalid request" just means shut and reopen app to send the ticket. It just says that sometimes

4. I have been getting that for the past few months, and no matter what it wouldn’t allow me to send tickets, but anyways ata fixed it already 😁

5. Thank you for adding this opportunity for this story pass. Hopefully, this will help a few players πŸ₯°

6. Buying story pass, wmis and your price β™‘

7. Lol after so long i see a good guy ava 🀣🀣maybe finally i can change that lol

8. Buying storypass wmis

9. Buying tradeable love yacht invitation VIP .please wall me asap if selling.

10. Buying tradeable love yacht invitation VIP. wall me asap if selling with price.

11. How to start the story? Someone please help

12. Where is everyone getting the cute guinea pig stat???I want one.

13. I’m buying the storypass if anyone is selling πŸ₯Ή wall meeee πŸ’—

14. Anyone want to buy the story pass for me πŸ₯ΊπŸ’™

15. Buying story pass wm

16. Buying story pass for 8B, wmis! Thanks πŸ€—

17. Omg!! How do I join?! πŸ‘€

18. buying vip story pass wall me with price!!

19. How do I buy the opposite gender pass I've completed the male and want to buy the female however the pass say limited to one per person... So I can't buy the second one ??

20. The opposite gender playthrough is free is you purchased the VIP pass. Only 1 VIP pass is needed. There'll be a prompt that asks whether you wish to restart the storyline for the other set of avatar, u need to select "Yes" to restart.