STORY PASS πŸ›³πŸ’– Cruising For Love πŸ’–πŸ›³

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Jul 7, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FAQ

πŸ’–Where do I buy it?
    The Misc section of the store! (The VIP Love Yacht Invitation and Tradeable Love Yacht Invitation are also in Trending.)
    The Love Yacht Invitation will allow you to complete the first chapter of the story. To finish the rest, you will need to purchase the VIP Love Yacht Invitation, or be traded the Tradeable Love Yacht Invitation.
    πŸ’–What is this other pass?
    This time there is a Tradeable Love Yacht Invitation.
    πŸ’–How does the Tradeable Love Yacht Invitation work?
    It costs the same amount of EC's as the VIP Love Yacht Invitation, but it allows you to trade it to one lucky friend so they can also do this story. It makes a great gift for that friend who may be a little short on EC's! This item can be found in the MISC section of the store among the other passes!

You can only buy one Tradeable Love Yacht Invitation at a time, so you'll have to give/trade it away before you can buy another! This also means you can't trade the Tradeable Love Yacht Invitation to somehow who already has a Tradeable Pass.
    Please remember this item activates once its traded, so you can't trade it multiple times.

Once the other player receives the trade the Tradeable Love Yacht Invitation will convert to a VIP Love Yacht Invitation in their showcase.
    *THIS ITEM CANNOT BE USED BY THE PURCHASER, IT HAS TO BE TRADED TO BE ACTIVATED!!!*
    πŸ’–How do I pick the Masculine or Feminine Avatar/Story?
    Once you begin the Story you will be given the option to choose which Avatar Rewards you would like to earn!
    πŸ’–Can I do both stories and get both rewards?
    Yes! Once you complete the VIP Pass the first time you can restart the pass with the other story and collect the opposite Avatars.
    πŸ’–I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?
    Yes! If you buy the Premium Pass (VI Love Yacht Invitation) you will get to continue the story. If you accidentally ended the story after purchasing the Premium Pass it will still activate if you restart the game.
    πŸ’–What if I picked the wrong choices, will it be more difficult?
    You might get different tasks to complete depending on the choices you make, but the difficulty level won't change drastically!

πŸ’–I picked the wrong choice, change it for me.
    Sorry, no. There's even a confirmation! Also, we can't tell if you just didn't like the result of the choice, or you actually mis-tapped.
    πŸ’–Why is my Tier 4 avatar the opposite gender?
    Sounds like you restarted the Story Pass before you opened up your last avatar box! No worries, simply send us a help ticket and we can definitely swap it for you.
    πŸ’–And about the Snapshots...
    Please keep in mind that you can only get one of these Polaroid Snapshots. Which Snapshot you end up receiving depends on you - choose wisely πŸ˜‰ (and of course, if you restart the Story Pass, you'll get one more Snapshot when you finish it!)
    πŸ’–What happened to the Avatar Tiers?
    When this post first went live the Avatar Tier order was mixed up here on the forums. We quickly fixed it, but some of you may have seen the incorrect version first/your phone cached the old image and it took a while to see the correct Avatar Tiers. Sincerely sorry about that, the Tiers are meant to follow the story and are pre-setup on the game-side so the only way to fix it was to update the forums to be accurate. Hope you can forgive the mistake fam! <3 UwU

πŸ’–What are the best deals for getting the story pass?
    If you are looking at picking up this Story Pass but are short on EC's head over to the new PIMD web store for the BEST DEAL's on EC's! It's 5% off EVERYTHING and you can choose any payment method you want!
    [​IMG]

#1 ATA-Honey, Jul 7, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2022
  2. Oh nice!!

3. Loving this

Emmie and Espacio like this.
  4. The guy avis looking hawt! 😎

5. Oh yes I like this <3

greenntea and Espacio like this.
  6. Alright I kind of love them

7. yay πŸ₯΅βœ¨

Espacio and Miley like this.
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVEE the avisπŸ₯Ή

BlueChew, Hoshiko, Espacio and 3 others like this.
  9. The thickness of sum of them is *french kiss*🀌🏼

10. Ummm it’s cute but why the first female pulling down her bottoms??? 😳πŸ₯΄πŸ’€

11. Gorgeous avis females/males😍🌹

Emmie and Espacio like this.
  12. Damn bruh, exactly when I wanted to go offline you make good male avisπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

13. And also like.... why they all gotta have tattoos and be almost doing clothing malfunctions?? NOT IMPRESSED OR DOING STORY PASS FOR AVIS.

Lydia and SinisterDentist like this.
  14. :):)Omg omg....I love the avisssπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

15. Not bad not bad I like thisz

Affirmations and DeadlyVicious like this.
  16. guys avis > girl avis this time around 😌πŸ”₯

17. Hold up this is really nice

18. That's true, they always have to make them look like that but at least the male avis are decent and hot.

tyty123, Jacinda_Rose and Lydia like this.
  19. Male avis finally getting some love πŸ™ŒπŸ½