CURRENT EVENT 😈 Dark Dreams Concert 😈

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, May 17, 2023.

1. Okay but where's the kpop here I can't see sorry the dorm absolutely awful!!

Haley likes this.
  2. I literally want nobody but the guy in the top right corner and the guy in the bottom left corner.

DaddysLilMonsterx likes this.
  3. All the fem avis plus box male are slaying! Dorm is odd to me, but we did indeed need some dark colors after bright stuff last hunt. Maybe if it was concert w/ light sticks vibes it would have worked better?

Was a PokΓ©mon hunt followed by kpop hunt supposed to pay homage to AAPI month as celebrating the origins of these things somehow?

Julcyfruit and DaddysLilMonsterx like this.
  4. only the box avi slay

5. Okay but the fem avis are shockingly all cute asf ngl πŸ”₯🀍

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  6. Maybe the dorm is the avis’ dressing roomπŸ₯Ή

Lumi and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  7. Basic avis actually look better than VIP ones imo cause of the outfit colors.

8. Love the Avis!!! So excited!

9. not really seeing the kpop theme but I love kpop so I’ll vibe with it anyway 🫢🏼

Chloe_A_Country_Gal and Haley like this.
  10. Last hunt amazing, this hunt ugly af

Vespid likes this.
  11. I love it and those avis πŸ”₯

12. So purple πŸ’€

13. This hunt so amazing 🀩

14. Ok I don’t care about kpop so I thought I was gonna be MIA for this hunt… but when I saw the PURPLE FURNI AND THE AVIS πŸ™Œ I’m here! Lmfaooo

StarsGalore likes this.
  15. Would love the hunt more if it included more K Pop idols and not just one/two groups πŸ₯Ί SHINee, Big Bang, 2NE1, GG, Red Velvet, aespa, Monsta X, etc.

Haley and nyacho like this.

16. Instant sad tears from this.

• How about you actually do Korea stuff instead of constantly doing this repeating bs

17. All the female Avis are so nice😩 love ittt

Lumi likes this.
  18. Yaaasssss kpop!!