💞 Positivity💞

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Honor, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Watch it and find out. It's actually rly beautiful

Carrie likes this.
  2. If you want a god damn wild ass ride watch Tiger King

NurseBecky likes this.
  3. Parasite is good, it had some surprisingly funny scenes while also giving you stuff to think about.

I'm focusing on simple and fun things to keep my mind busy. I want to use this free time in enjoyable ways instead of worrying too much.

I plan on reading more because I want to create a reading habit and show some love to the books abandoned on my Kindle. I've started a book called Betrayal, which is a collection of the work of investigative journalists that uncovered scandals in the Catholic Church. This book inspired the movie Spotlight a couple years ago.

Also want to catch up on movies. Last night I saw Netflix's newest flick, The Platform, and oh boy that was... Intense, to put it lightly.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. I’m lazy but I’ll think about it

5. Aww hehe lazyboo

6. I'm kinda right now reading the Book "The Girl On the Train" and damn I'm liking it so much :0

7. I have read Communist Manifesto it's great~

8. I watched Shutter Island the other day. I'm not sure if I'm even me anymore..

9. Wot

10. You didn't watch it?

11. Nope

12. I had been watching the old Kubrick movies again. They're worth watching, again. 🌝

13. THEN WATCH IT OMG

14. Maybe

15. Is anyone else just appalled that the least crazy one was the ex drug lord? And let’s be real, he still the plug. But wtf is you life if it’s crazier than that dudes 😂😂😂

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  16. I still have one more episode to go. It's absolutely bonkers

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. I just watched it and it left me mind blown & sad. Fucking crazy story.

18. Self awareness is important. Maybe these quarantines and lockdowns will give some people time to become more self aware.

19. I think I’m self aware enough & I’d rather it not increase

Victoria likes this.
  20. Understandable