EVENT πŸ’˜πŸ€” Questions of the Heart πŸ˜šπŸ’–

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Thanks for the three avis. I love them.

2. Loved this, I especially smiled at the use of the jungkook confused gif

3. I love this, but why are the recycled avis for the leaderboardΒΏ πŸ˜—

Lite and ExFrqueShow like this.
  4. Meaning the straight couple btw (they are still rly cute, but why make a recycle hard to get 😫)

5. Aww, glad to see we can have all three couples in the Roses quest πŸ₯Ή

Muschi and Lumi like this.
  6. If my rs hasn't come online in over a year and has no way of coming online, and I refuse to leave him, will I still be able to complete the side story?

7. Can someone please explain how to hit matchmaker to convert the long distance gifts?

8. Yes.

9. 1. Collect Long-Distance Gifts as drops from POTD/PPOTD/premium parties.
    2. Find an RS -- ask outs are free for duration of the hunt!
    3. Search for IGN @Matchmaker under the Meet People page.
    4. Hit them using PvP; I usually do eavesdrop but it doesn't matter.
    5. Aim for a 10/10 compatibility with πŸ’˜ emojis going both ways.

DescendantOfLoki and Iriesa like this.
  10. At 6k red roses

StrongDreamer and Muschi like this.
  11. Anyone know why I can't get more red roses? I test with people with more drops but it's not working. Says"This won't count against you"

StrongDreamer and KylieisLying like this.
  12. Looking for perfect match, legit been testing all day. 🫠

13. U need to have more long distance gifts drops as well. In the red roses calculation, the RS gifts portion has a cap of 3x of ur gifts (i.e. if u have 10, then in the calculation, it'll only factor 3Γ—10 for ur RS' drops even if they have more than that).

The comment "This won't count against you" just means the number of roses from the current test is less than what u currently have and despite this, the number of roses u have won't drop.

Muschi likes this.
  14. I love the wheelchair avi I hope I get her in time

Lumi, GoddessHailey and Lite like this.
  15. This hunt is mad dumb. You have a better chance of spinning the spinner 10 times in a row and getting 3 cats each time than you do of finding a mutual 10/10 RS.

BrattyKitty likes this.
  16. Avatars are super cute love the concepts, not quite as spicy as I was hoping but they're not bad. The wheel chair one is very thoughtful towards those with disabilities and she is super cute however I don't see how she matches with the male avatar πŸ™ˆ Love the room! Definitely plan to collect it however I feel like the birds don't tie in the best and that the wp and floor are kinda a weird color combo with all the pink flowers, could have been better matched imo. Still a super cute hunt, probably a 7/10 in my book.

ItsAngel likes this.
  17. That’s why ask outs are free for valentines so you can test with whoever and however many people you like, it’s been the same way for years

18. Yeah. I know.. I've been here for years. Thanks though.

19. So got 10/10 on both ends.. now what?

20. How do we get VIP of the two men? I only see the other two available on leaderboard