EVENT πŸ’˜πŸ€” Questions of the Heart πŸ˜šπŸ’–

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Feb 2, 2023.

1. I would assume they're going to be 3rd and 4th the side story avis.

Muschi likes this.
  2. I have a bunch of long distance gifts but for some reason they aren’t converting to roses. Me and my rs both have a 10/10 compatibility

StonerStar and KylieisLying like this.
  3. I really don’t understand the red roses part. I’ve gotten more long distance gifts and hit matchmaker again and it says I get a higher red roses score but I don’t receive more red roses so how do I get more red roses then?

StonerStar, kinked and Infinite_Rose like this.
  4. Pretty sure they’re a side drop.

5. As a admin for my club, I have to do drop checks..... What are the actual side drops? Because I'm getting the long distance gifts and the guitar dropping from parties

6. Both are side stories. On Valentine’s hunt, the long distance gift items are for the compatibility mechanism
    And the guitar items are for the other side story that is always release a few days after.
    At some point, both are ongoing side quests happening at the same time.

For club side drop, it would be the guitar item, taking into account that the quest was released a couple days after the launch of the hunt.

7. Thank you πŸ’œ

GoddessHailey likes this.
  8. I’m having similar problem. Thing is even with though I have more long distance gifts and get a new relationship can’t get more red roses… so what am I doing wrong? πŸ˜“

StonerStar likes this.
  9. The formula is:
    Roses = [ Ur LD gifts + RS' LD Gifts ] Γ— Compatibility

So since u have more gifts, then perhaps the issue lies w ur new RS having not as much gifts or ur compatibility rating is worse off.

Rating as below
    πŸ’˜ 2x (Best - 10/10)
    😍 1.8x (8/10)
    😘 1.7x (7/10)
    😊 1.5x (5/10)
    πŸ™‚1.25x (3/10)
    😬 1.1x (1/10)
    πŸ’© 1x (Worst - 0/10)

Bear in mind that RS LD Gifts taken into account is capped at a max of 3x of urs if they have more than 3x
    i.e. u have 50 but ur RS has 500, RS gifts will be capped at 150.
    But if u have 50 and ur RS has any value ≀ 150, no. of RS gifts will just be whatever they have.

TDLR, find someone w 3x or more gifts than u (if possible) + u have a high compayibility rating with and you're all gd.

Hopefully this helps ❀️

StrongDreamer likes this.
  10. Thank you! I’ll try that out 😊

11. Why there is no VIP Avi for "All My Heart" (Girl and boy Kissing) while the Gay Avi kissing has 3 AvisπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

12. Next v-day hunt I hope they split the LB for ppl that can and can't afford T10. Maybe make a pvp sided one with the thought that not every relationship is perfect and sometimes u have to fight for what u love? Or maybe u beat up people trying to steal ur love? 🀣 Food for thought.

I never enjoy the matchmaker compatibility unless to test my own rs lmao. it's so hard to find a perfect match for me! every year! (been here for 4) I found 1 and he didn't want to break rs πŸ™„

13. It says you’re single- you need an RS for this.

14. Someone else fixed the problems thanks though. I needed someone with higher roses then me