EVENT ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ”ฆ The College Job ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’Ž

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Ata pls make it more better ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿคœ

2. .....Y'all dumb as hell ATA

3. Also, like, when I read the name of the hunt, I was so freaking excited for a more normal, casual, actually related to college kind of hunt, especially since it's finals/graduation season for many of us.

I'm graduating in two weeks, I want a fricking fracking graduating avi

San, ALittleBirdie, Blasian and 8 others like this.
  4. About that time for a well needed break

Briselda likes this.
  5. Love the furniture!

Lumi likes this.
  6. The assignment was understood for the Black avatars, love to see the representation. ๐Ÿ˜

lnkheart, Hag, Briselda and 1 other person like this.
  7. Good luck!! You totally got this . ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“

Same goes for anyone graduating iver the next months ๐Ÿคฉ

MizzRedd likes this.

8. The reason why players donโ€™t submit ideas in forums is because ATA literally ignores forums threads. Itโ€™s up the mods to go through threads.

Whatโ€™s the point in submitting a creative hunt idea IF itโ€™s only going to be neglected?

9. We pay their wages for them to produce quality content. I understand not having absolute gems every time but back to back shitty Avis and furni is their fault.

Itโ€™s THEIR fault for doing a hunt every two weeks. We never gave them that responsibility. They chose the consequences. They need accountability, not numbskulls defending a company that generates MILLIONS per year.

I personally would love them to do a two week hunt and then a weeks PVP hunt, get ideas/ inspiration as to what the community wants and they do this on the occasion. Most people would love a break from back to back hunts.

San, Adalia, Ayse and 11 others like this.
  10. Brooklyn 99

11. The guy avis are hawt ๐Ÿ˜
    The girl avisโ€ฆ..kinda meh ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    The 999 with the money is meh
    The 999 with cat is super cute
    The rest of furni looks rly pretty!!!
    Very glamorous & high end

MizzRedd and -Mrs_Mis- like this.
  12. Yeah i think we can all agree, this hunt is a bust.

13. Furnis looks good but avatars ..nah

Lite likes this.
  14. ya know we used use forums for ppl giving hunt ideas, but ata barely listensโ€ฆ there has been so many great ideas that havenโ€™t been done yet, but they keep recycling hunts and even hunt items just different color schemes or they make the item slightly different.

Dhiwatah, Adalia, Haley and 2 others like this.
  15. I like all the guy avatars, the girl avatars are bleh apart from the LB avatar. The dorm is okay, some furni pieces I want, some I donโ€™t. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Hunt is average to me, I love collecting avatars though. I want more avatars of color with long hair, specifically African Americans with long hair, maybe long straight hair. I can think of a few African American avatars with long hair. ๐Ÿ™Š Maybe Iโ€™m just picky with my avatars thoughโ€ฆ

Lite likes this.
  16. People can be so picky.. I actually think this one is really interesting and the avis are really nice. Not the best hunt of course, but I think it's worth trying to collect for.

Lite, MizzRedd and Lumi like this.
  17. Ah thanks for letting me know. I appreciate.

JP and Jordy like this.
  18. Which idea was great?
    Ah the bees one and the Egyptian one ? For example โ˜บ๏ธ

19. I think the biggest flaw that hurts ATA is their lack of transparency over and over and thatโ€™s why there is a lot of frustration no matter what is released or done.

tyty123, Hag, Cass6417 and 1 other person like this.