EVENT πŸ’β€β™€οΈ β˜€οΈ Yacht Girl Summer 🌊 πŸ›₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Jul 21, 2021.

1. no olympics hunt huh.....

2. also no offense but i'm tired of these white ppl hunts like. ur not even trying to appeal to ur POC base anymore, with the country followed by farming followed by YACHT PARTIES.... like this is the whitest thing you could come up with.

take away the middle of the word yacht.

yt girl summer 🀣

_Valkyrie, RAVING and Raspberry45 like this.
  3. We had this before

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.
  4. πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

_HerAlpha_ and -P_M-Juss_Swagg like this.
  5. Omg i love the captain avi shes so cute

6. People complaining about β€œwhite” events lol but most of avatars we do get are black . Like literally last hunts and this ones the male ones as well lol . Not just β€œwhite” events lol

7. Not to mention lol I think they do a really good job to keep the events include all different races . β™₯οΈπŸ‘πŸ»

PureImagination and Chris8615 like this.
  8. 😍Avis and furni!😍

9. Feel free to actually post the idea here and what should be different from the 2 hunts (1 recent (archaeology /fossils) that we have. This way ATA can actually understand your idea better 🀧. (Only suggestion to help you out πŸ€—)

Muschi, Atlas, Aimee and 1 other person like this.
  10. Only avatar I think is cute is the chick with the cup🍸

11. I expected thottie summer avas lol it’s hot girl summer πŸ₯΅

12. The side story female avi is cute hawt tho

Chris8615 likes this.
  13. Uhhh are POC not allowed to enjoy boat trips and agriculture? What are some people of color activities? πŸ—Ώ Didn't know the white folks had a monopoly on sailing and fruit

14. Those female avis be cute πŸ’™πŸ›₯β˜€οΈ

15. Tysm! I just added it in XP

GoddessHailey likes this.
  16. Now that I’ve taken a moment to digest - Players seem 1/2&1/2 on this hunt but I kind of love the nautical

Atlas likes this.
  17. Omg the side story avi is an actual good one😳

18. I was really hoping for something olympics themed :(

_HerAlpha_ and Atlas like this.
  19. of course i hoped for the olympics hunt but the story avi is my favorite, so not too bad i guess πŸ€“