πŸ‘€[Contest] Inspired by Pimdix-Neuf 😍

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Victoria, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Admire your love for wine. I feel the same way for tequila.

Victoria likes this.
  2. O, I didn't specify. Let's stick with just 1. :)

Yes and YES. πŸ˜† I am very fortunate that my family had the means to spoil me to pieces (and I basically grew up on the bench of a French restaurant). So I have been blessed to taste many wonderful things and develop my palate. I really enjoy wines that are produced with less additives and deliberate flavor manipulation. I typically prefer to support smaller vineyards that are using more organic or biodynamic farming methods. The wines tend to taste fresher and more aromatic. I had a really lovely Riesling Grand Cru from Alsace the other day that was perfect with my chocolate ice cream. 🀀
    On the flip side, I have put some NASTY stuff in my mouth! πŸ˜‚ I guess you have to learn what bad tastes like though to understand good, right? πŸ˜‚ My philosophy is that there is a wine out there for everyone, you might just need to take some time to learn which it might be.

Woohoo!! A winner for part 1 πŸŽ‰ it is my rock pet :D he reminded me of a galet and has been named such ever since. πŸ˜†

I do also love a good tequila 🀀 You would be surprised how hard it is to find a decent bar with good wine. Goodness. πŸ˜ͺ So tequila is always my back up, haha. My favorite wine tasting with a client to date was with a chef who countered with a tequila tasting and even paired it with food πŸ–€πŸ€€

3. Gah, I’m bad at this, but I’m guessing around 2500L πŸ™ˆ

Victoria likes this.
  4. 500

Victoria likes this.
  5. Terror de Galets roulΓ©s.

252gal/954L
    Wine Tun

Victoria likes this.
  6. 1000 L

Victoria likes this.
  7. Hi! So my guess is 1200 gallons
    I do like a fine Wine, Champagne evenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

Victoria likes this.
  8. [​IMG]
    The answer is:
    529 gallons or 2002 liters!
    Congrats @Kefo for being the closest guess! Enjoy your bottle of Pimdix-Neuf πŸ₯‚

Muschi likes this.
  9. Ooooo YAYπŸ’œ

I based the guess off this hint mainlyπŸ˜†:

"giving you the name of it ruins the game 🌝"

Not many numbers are that nameworthy.
    Thanks for the great bottle. I'll keep it for a special occasion 🍾🍷😊

Victoria likes this.
  10. If Kefo didn't guess I would have been closest I think... shame on you, Kefo. How dare you.

Kefo and Victoria like this.
  11. Google failed me

Graceloveland and Victoria like this.
  12. This contest is already finished. 😊

Victoria likes this.