EVENT 🐝Let it Bee🐝

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Yay,
    I remember the forum post requesting this hunt. I'm glad they did it!!

GoddessHailey likes this.
  2. 😲 what a surprise another toxic masculine comment. Well as a guy I enjoy the looks of these masculine presenting characters 💞 once again. There is no certain way to look gay. Take your homophobia and get off the app 😁 or get over it and stop trying to spread your toxic masculinity 💞

3. I love the dark hair knight! Hope I can vip blue hair knight but still love it 💞

4. Ya'll be giving me the darn male avatars,i just want the females bare skunt man💀😭

5. oh my, the male avis are actually good this time.

6. ✨💖🐝😍🐝💖✨

Lumi likes this.
  7. Lmao you're joking. Only the t100 looks good, the rest are so bad

8. Nvm,I finally got it
    Love ya'll<333💕

9. Bro I am so annoyed by these feminine male Avis and stopped completing hunt stories

iGhost-Tiddy-Nymph likes this.
  10. What improvement?,they still feminine

11. Avis wearing bee coustom would be sooo much cool

12. what else do you want in a male avi? if you call feminine the guys with curly long hair and the guy without a beard then you have a problem. Toxic Masculinity😗

DemonBrat2 and Dipper like this.
  13. To all players ranting how the male avis looked not masculine enough from their own perspective, then y’all seriously have a problem. If y’all hate it then do not participate during the hunt and don’t get the avi or open boxes tf, simple as that. Get your toxic masculinity and homophobic comments somewhere else because that’s not good and it’s very offensive to the people who felt seen and represented by their looks. Kudos to the artists who tried to improve the avis!

and remember, Masculinity comes in different forms😄

DemonBrat2 likes this.
  14. I think it has to do with the male outfits and not rly about the toxic masculinity. If 100 men are saying the same thing I think we have to take notice because I would want someone to listen to me if I have an opinion as well. I think The issue with these for men is the Flower crowns & crop tops. I don’t think it’s the long hair tbh. I do think the t100 male is very good. But yeah it’s definitely the outfits and accessories that they are talking about when they say it’s too feminine.

iceLatte likes this.
  15. This is actually really cute, I like it

16. wdym? crop tops already existed in the 1970s where men actually wear it and wearing it doesn’t make you less of a masculine person and it was even worn mostly by muscular dudes in the past. As for the flower crowns, it is used actually to wear (regardless of gender) in celebrating different ceremonies across different countries because it is part of their culture. And I don’t see anything wrong with the accessories because it is related to the current theme.

17. wdym? crop tops already existed in the 1970s where men actually wear it and wearing it doesn’t make you less of a masculine person and it was even worn by muscular dudes in the past. As for the flower crowns, it is used actually to wear (regardless of gender) in celebrating different ceremonies across different countries because it is part of their culture. And I don’t see anything wrong with the accessories because it is related to theme.

18. The male avis wowwww I'm in love ❤️

19. [​IMG]

20. give me female box avatar alr 😭🤲🏼