CONTEST 🐝🐝Save the Bees Charity Drive!🐝🐝

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Will, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Did I miss it?.I'm not familiar with forum. Or how 2 even use it. So please let me know. Ty

2. Thankies.. I stand corrected tho.. I posted a new pic of a flower bee instead of the wasp.. My mistake🙄😂

GoddessHailey likes this.
  3. RooniRaccoon and Secretly-Baby like this.
  4. You are on the right thread for the ongoing contest related to hunt themed : Bees

On the first page . The top post helds all the information about the contest and how to participate. You have until August 15 12:00 pm PST to participate to the contest. Once it ends and you haven’t submit to participate, you will miss it.

To successfully participate you must correctly spell your IGN and either submit your donation to a charity OR from a piece of artwork (painting , picture, drawing , poem, etc) . That piece of artwork must be SCREENSHOT) and drop by completing the forms (what ATA called Survey)

5. B4 u squish him outta his misery wait!!!! Look at this!!!

REVIVE-A-BEE-SOLUTION
    You can often see bees not moving for a really long time. Wrong misconception may lead to the assumption that they are dead, but they aren’t! These bees will have flown miles and miles and have miscalculated their journey back to the hive. They are exhausted and in need of some sustenance. What can I do? You can mix a special drink for them!

Recipe:

1. Mix 1 tablespoon of water with 1 tablespoon of sugar until they are dissolved.
    2. Either place into a shallow plate or simply place on a spoon on a garden table or near where you have spotted the bee.

6. LOL. Wow. I was shocked when I saw this. Get the bee drunk and send him on his way. Lol

7. AutisticRaeven and Secretly-Baby like this.
  8. 👑 Queen Bee 🐝

Queen bee reach their royalty,
    For their finest bee colony loyalty,
    But once u makes they angry,
    Be ready to get stung by their army.

Queen bee is like a mother,
    Assist her followers but don't bother,
    Serves her army to the further,
    Produce sweet honey together🍯.

Bees colony exists to still alive,
    They live in a peaceful hive,
    Their honey to thrive,
    Busy bees struggling for life.

-TOP_oftheworId- and Lily like this.
  9. Omg thats so cute haha
    And yess thank you!! Jess 4 bees on etsy is a great little shop i try and buy seeds from her every year!

Phobia likes this.
  10. Can't spell cowboy without B 🌾

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Burningrose, TINI, Miso and 3 others like this.
  11. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bee(s) @ work 🐝💕 Save the bees !
    Captured with Pentax K-S1.

Burningrose and GoddessHailey like this.
  12. [​IMG]
    If people love flowers or even honey products they should love the bees too 🐝

RooniRaccoon and Minkip like this.
  13. This is what I created with my limited drawing skills 😊
    [​IMG]

14. Wrong link. Lemme try this again 🙈👉🏻👈🏻
    [​IMG]

Rainie likes this.
  15. Heads up folks I won't get a chance to run the final round of Bee Gifts until tonight, so please stay tuned!

I'll post here once they've gone out :D

Rainie, QweenElly, Everliora and 3 others like this.
  16. FINAL ROUND OF GIFTS HAVE GONE OUT!!!

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTED THERES SO MANY BEAUTIFUL PIECES OF ART AND WE DEFINITELY RAISED QUITE A BIT!!!

🎉 WAY TO GO PIMD! 🎉
    🐝 BEES: 1
    🦕 EXTINCTION: 0

17. Оотьжщх лш я и грамотно 85 не буду тебя Олооллщбджоване 35з К сожалению, я не могу понять, что значит "л🎂🎉🎉💋🎈🎈👀🎁". Можете ли вы уточнить, что именно вы хотели бы узнать или сделать?

18. К сожалению, я не могу понять, что значит "л🎂🎉🎉💋🎈🎈👀🎁". Можете ли вы уточнить, что именно вы хотели бы узнать или сделать?