πŸβ€Ž ⸝⸝⸝ π—•π—˜π—˜ 𝗛𝗨𝗑𝗧 = π—₯π—”π—œπ—¦π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗔π—ͺ𝗔π—₯π—˜π—‘π—˜π—¦π—¦ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᡗʰᡉʸ ᡃʳᡉ αΆœα΅˜α΅—α΅‰

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Dibella, Jan 22, 2022.

?

Do you like this hunt idea?

1. Yes

382 vote(s)
    93.6%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    6.4%
  1. We all know that bees are important to us because they do our plant pollination. according to the Food and Agricultural Organization of the U.N., 78% to 94% of the Earth’s flower- and seed-producing plants depend on bees and other animal pollinators to live. they're that important yet their population keep decreasing at an alarming pace, each passing year. That's because us humans, global warming, pesticides use, loss of habitat, pollution, and many other reasons. While you may not care about these things, you can't deny you still need them pollinators so you can eat the stuff you have on your table right now.

That's where this bee hunt comes in!

Wouldn't it be really cute to have so many flowers and different type of bees as misc? maybe bee keepers, people who actively promote "save bees", or maybe people who dress in bee costumes for the avatars. maybe yellow furniture, or garden/spring relatedβ€”maybe even bee hives for the furnis!

What do you guys think? wouldn't that be a happy, sweet idea for hunt? give me your input!

2. I love this idea. Bees are very cute.

β€œThe Bees Knees” is a great name.

If there were bee shard avatars I would totally get them.

Aria1222, _eef_, -Buttercup- and 16 others like this.
  3. Ata have done things like this before. Maybe they can put some profits from this hunt towards some community garden that helps promote bee life and keep them happy and alive and going

Noen, _eef_, BloodyKisses and 16 others like this.
  4. I support this! 🌸

Tizzy, SpoopBee and Dibella like this.
  5. wasps are pollinators too

Tizzy and Dibella like this.
  6. Wasps kill bees. Wasps qre just qssholes. They are good for eating bugs from plants tho

SnuggleBun, Tizzy, SpoopBee and 6 others like this.
  7. i want a bee avatar like this [​IMG]

8. Full support

_eef_, RavensMamaMyz, Tizzy and 2 others like this.
  9. Thank you everyone! I feel like bees need more appreciation like the rest of the pollinators, and I feel like this would also be a good way to educate some people (who are still afraid of bees or don't know the situation), and like Dino said maybe ata could donate money to certain gardens to help!!

Noen, ladyxnoelle, _eef_ and 9 others like this.
  10. seriously support!!

(ps @Phobia have you seen this 🐝)

11. I dont like bees coz any bug with wings seem to like flying at my head and idk why. Ive never been stung before so dont know if im allergic and would rather not find out from my face

SpoopBee and CottonMatters like this.
  12. Bees are actually very docile bugs and wouldn't sting you unless they feel threatened! But even then they try to avoid stinging at all costs because it can actually kill them!

13. Yehh but still. Would rather not risk it

CottonMatters likes this.
  14. 100% YES PLEASE

SpoopBee and Dibella like this.
  15. AAAAAAAAAAAA I got hella pms about it !! :^D

soulbearz, SpoopBee, Campus and 3 others like this.
  16. mega support πŸπŸ–€ bees are my main luv in life and they deserve all the appreciation

_Kosha_, SpoopBee, Ciabatta and 6 others like this.
  17. Full support, save da bees 🎷🐝

_eef_, SpoopBee, Ciabatta and 5 others like this.
  18. Support. πŸπŸ–€

SpoopBee and Dibella like this.
  19. Always a yes for bees πŸ₯³β€οΈ

SpoopBee, Azari, Phobia and 2 others like this.