πŸβ€Ž ⸝⸝⸝ π—•π—˜π—˜ 𝗛𝗨𝗑𝗧 = π—₯π—”π—œπ—¦π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗔π—ͺ𝗔π—₯π—˜π—‘π—˜π—¦π—¦ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᡗʰᡉʸ ᡃʳᡉ αΆœα΅˜α΅—α΅‰

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Dibella, Jan 22, 2022.

?

Do you like this hunt idea?

1. Yes

382 vote(s)
    93.6%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    6.4%
  1. So cute! I definitely support! 🐝zzzz

SpoopBee, Ciabatta, Azari and 2 others like this.
  2. Nah no support better hunt than this
    We've all known bees are dying and will some day go extinct but really how many people know this yet do nothing about it lol awareness is one thing acting upon the awareness is a whole other thing like we all know cars harm the environment but how many of you not use your cars or how many of you do things to help da bees? So I don't think this is a good idea better off making other types of hunts over awareness hunts tbh if people really care about da bees they should go do something about it on their own free time what I want is hot revealing avatars my g not no bee shit

Lite likes this.
  3. Spreading awareness is doing something about it... educating others about the importance of bees and putting money towards charities is also doing something about it my dude. Just because you haven't done anything doesn't mean no one else has. Maybe there might be a hot bee avi just for you πŸπŸ’‹

Krona, SpoopBee, Julcyfruit and 8 others like this.
  4. 100% support, this sounds awesome! And right in time for an early spring hunt aswell!

5. Save the Bees ! 🐝

SpoopBee and Dibella like this.
  6. Spread awareness and education about them someplace else, not on my game.

7. Its not your game its atas game

8. We can spread awareness where we can, if ata asks me to stop I will, just because you don't want to help doesn't mean others won't

Bumble, Krona, SpoopBee and 1 other person like this.
  9. BEES can be cute and if the artists will pay attention to the avis bees can be a sexy with good features and furnitures and stat items will be cuties too. So support ☺️

10. Honestly I love this. ATA has fundraised for charities before and I think this hunt would be another good one to. A portion of sales for a sale to help the bees would be great!

SpoopBee, Ciabatta, Dibella and 3 others like this.
  11. BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES BEES 🐝

12. Bumping for the bees πŸ’›πŸ

SpoopBee and BadLittlePanda like this.
  13. Pay no attention to him.

ATA loves spreading awareness on different matters, such as: holidays, LBGTQ+ community, black history month, etc.

14. I hope they take this hunt into thought, as bees are very important! But you always get those trolls

SpoopBee likes this.
  15. [​IMG]

I did a quick sketch of some bee fits. yes I half arsed it I know it's messy, I just wanted the vibe.

16. Wow 😍 I love them!!! They'd be cute avis to have!!

SpoopBee likes this.
  17. These look good

BadLittlePanda likes this.
  18. 😍😍😍 love that

SpoopBee likes this.
  19. I wonder who those 7 no voters are and why they think a bee hunt is not a good idea

SpoopBee likes this.
  20. people who grew up beephobic because they got stung as a kid.

SpoopBee, TheBoneDaddy and Dibella like this.