LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🐇🥚Easter Cottage Shard Box🥚🐇

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Mar 23, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It's that magical time of the year that is all about fluffy eggshells and colorful bunnies! Or is it the other way around? 🤔

[​IMG]
    You have a chance of getting any of the following shards:

Blue Painted Egg Shard
    Coral Painted Egg Shard
    Purple Painted Egg Shard

These shards will be available from opening the Easter Cottage Shard Box
    This Shard Box is available in the Store from now until 12 PM PST on Tuesday, April 4th!

These shard boxes are only available for 1 WEEK, but the avatars can be purchased up until 12 PM PST on Tuesday, April 25th!

Please note that once the Avatars leave the shop, you will not be able to get them anymore!

Tier 1

[​IMG]

Tier 2

[​IMG]

Tier 3

[​IMG]

Please note you will NOT be able to achieve the VIP avatars without first having the regular set.

[​IMG]
    Now go out there and have an Eggcelent time!

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    🛠BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!🎁
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store

#1 [ATA]Caster, Mar 23, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2023
    Muschi, QUBY, Jelita and 10 others like this.
  2. Uhhhhhh these are cute, but also very underwhelming tbh

tyty123, --Tifa, Lishyy and 14 others like this.
  3. Interesting - idk how I feel

James_Style_2 likes this.
  4. Oh no they’re cute

5. ......This isn't it bruh.

6. Out of all the avis.. yall choose to only do 2 avis for easter that involve a rabbit? What.

Arux and weeping like this.
  7. Lolol why does the tier 2 fem vip look squashed

-MsChan- likes this.
  8. These are cute, but not really shard box worthy imo. My money be safe this time around 🎉

Astrum, tyty123, Hades and 4 others like this.
  9. WHAT, THESE ARE ADORABLE! AND THEY ARENT NAKED! THANK YOUUUUUU!

10. These are cute but feel like monthly avis. So what are we getting for April? 😅

11. i think these are scute!

12. Underwhelming

Witchee likes this.
  13. She is but it’s only the picture

14. I like the simplicity in these, I like that they look like just normal people. They give off easter vibes to me but in a subtle way, which I appreciate. I find the Avis get kinda unappealing if they pile too many details into it.
    I’m surprised there’s people who think it’s not enough when I could argue that it’s some of the better shard Avis we’ve had in awhile.

stay_bubbly-x, Lishyy, Izuki and 5 others like this.
  15. The tier 1 really shows the consistency in female avis getting just more, the guy couldn’t be more basic whereas the female at least has a pose and holding flowers. For Easter I expected more…Easter feels

weeping and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  16. This is beyond simple and underwhelming. People PAY for this skins, but it is giving donation.

Dainn likes this.
  17. Guys:eek:nly able to pose with hand in pocket lmao literally as I scrolled down the list I’m like “guy with hand in pocket, oh guy with hand in pocket and lastly guy with hand in pocket.” Love the creativity with the males… so uncreative it’s creative.. not 😂 minimum effort was def put into males

18. Yeah, good call out. That was just a formatting issue in the forum post.
    I'm putting out a fix shortly :)

The In-game one isn't impacted :)

Grenade likes this.
  19. Honey Senpai 🙇🏽‍♀️

LoveBunny and EatTheRude like this.