CONTEST WINNERS 🎟 WINNERS of the BLACK FRIDAY RAFFLE 🎁

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Will, Dec 1, 2021.

1. I won the top 1000 and am honestly shocked, congrats to anyone that won!

wittymayur likes this.
  2. I won the top 1000 😍😍😍

3. nvm got them :)

4. I would like to see that β€˜random pick’ like how does it went 🌝 maybe you should have do video or something, for those big 10 winners

Sabrina4949 and annaa-a like this.
  5. Thank Youu 🎁 won stats

6. I won some stuff but when I accepted it disappeared:(

Vosovic likes this.
  7. Me too!! I won some stats and only got the boxes ???

RAVING and Vosovic like this.
  8. Did you refresh the App?

Espacio and Muschi like this.
  9. I did, and then I restarted my whole phone. I am grateful that I won anything at all tbh

10. Same with me. restart didn’t work. But I’m sure it shows up again soon 😊

11. Yes refreshed and they still dont show. I won t1000 and when I got the runner up prizes it said 0 for the stats but the boxes counted. [Now have 5 boxes]

12. Me too :(

13. Happen to me too

14. Seems to be a overall issue, probably because of the amount of people they are sending prizes out to. Devs are aware of the issue tho and they are looking into it currently (':

Muschi, RAVING and UnbotheredSilence like this.
  15. Glad its not just me πŸ₯²

16. Its not only me then having the issueπŸ₯²

17. Meh. Rigged or not, alts or notβ€” I think this was a pretty decent idea. I’ve run small raffles and I do understand the dislike of inactive alts receiving the rewards, as it CAN be avoided, but it wouldn’t be a fair outcome if they did avoid it. Who are we to determine alt or not? ATA already has some issues with approaching us as players rather than customers, so I’ll give them this; it’s not so bad. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I’m just happy it seems fair considering the winners, even those who will be receiving the trickle rewards over the next day, seem pretty damn random. πŸ™‚

18. Congrats all!

19. Why does mine show this lol?

[​IMG]

Espacio likes this.
  20. Congrats CuddeBunny! I mean IceQueen!