CONTEST WINNERS 🎟 WINNERS of the BLACK FRIDAY RAFFLE 🎁

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Will, Dec 1, 2021.

1. they already do

2. As stated in a post above, it's a overall game issue and devs are currently working on fixing this.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Right πŸ˜•πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I think it’s fair Ata give to us that actually spend money in this game. But congratulations 🍾 I’m not happy

annaa-a likes this.
  4. Hi! There was a bug where a number of players received a notification for rewards from the raffle but the item count for the reward was 0. The amount is *correct*, as the players that received 0 were not the winners (hence why the count for rewards was 0) but that should have never been sent.

Again, a 0 count for any reward means that the player didn't actually win that reward.

We're currently working on clearing this up and can share a list of the proper winners so there are no concerns or questions as to who the intended winners were meant to be.

Sorry for any confusion!

5. They not even announcing top 100 πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€”

6. 😦😦😦😦 such a tease.. !

7. Congrats Winners! Im so jellyπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Espacio likes this.
  8. Congrats Winners🌈

9. but can we talk about the wrong stats πŸ₯² pics say 750/750 but items in sc are 500/500 πŸ₯²

_HeIium_ and Baphomet like this.
    • The good faith would be to take the L and give the folks the prize anyways. Tru votes Hire new devs in 2022.
    • I could be wrong but no one important seriously cares about the list over their No- Prize they got in gifts.

Dakotta, Noen, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  10. Congrats to all winners!! πŸ₯°

11. Thank you Ata, won some gifts.. I was in top 1000 πŸ₯°

12. CONGRATS

13. I thought I won that🀧🀧🀧

14. Supposedly I won 3 raffle prizes, but I only got 2, one was marked at 0. What happened?

15. It's stated in a post above yours by a dev that the 0 means you didn't actually win that prize and the notification was sent by mistake

Muschi likes this.
    Delight likes this.
  17. .. but then that don't really make sense the prizes are either u get 3 items ( 2 stats and box) or you only get the boxes.. not 2 items

18. so which is it, we're these 0 notifications a mistake or a glitch and the person did win them.

19. Not me actually winning something on here 😭

xPeachMamii- and Carolina like this.