πŸŽ‰ QUITTING GIVEAWAY - COMPLETE CHAMPAGNE SPACE DORM πŸŽ‰

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Allured, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. - QUITTING GIVEAWAY -

Hello! I've actually quit this game for a while already but I thought I'll pop back in to give away my items instead of hoarding pixels I will never return to. This is my first giveaway and I'm busy at the moment because of finals so bear with me if I'm slow. Also, I can't seem to post this on my PC so there may be formatting issues since I'm writing it on my phone.

- PRIZES -

[​IMG]

I am giving away every tradeable item in my inventory as well as my levelled complete Champagne Space room which will have all the items in the picture up there. Check out my profile (Allured) to see what items I have.

RULES

Leave a comment with three items you want from my inventory as long as it is not furniture from the Champagne Space room unless I have duplicates of it. Everyone who replies here will be entered to win the room. This includes the bed, desk, rug, 499, 999 - everything. I will choose the winner randomly with a name generator on May 6. I'm trying to make sure that everyone gets something and everyone have a fair chance at winning so please don't bring your alts here.

Here's a bit more rules I would like everyone to follow:
    • DO NOT post on my wall or message me! Reply to this thread so I can keep track of what items I need to send out, who entered, and for you to see what items got claimed already
    • Hunt boxes, bentos, shards, chibis etc. anything with a large quantity I will give you a random amount so don't ask for all of them. Please specify what hunt boxes or shards you want or they will be random
    • Take a look at previous replies and my inventory to see what's gone. If you asked for something that's already taken I might or might not message you to let you know
    • I will put up a reply on May 6th for when I stop counting entries for the room but you can continue to comment and ask for items as long as I still have stuff left
    • I will message the winner and if they do not reply within 24 hour I will draw another name
    • Feel free to PM me if any rules are confusing
    Thank you everyone for reading! If you like, you can leave me some kind words and encouragement for my finals and job search. Please stay safe everyone

2. Seance the Cat, Mori Bed, and Stellarama Couch please

3. My 3 items I would want are
    - Bentos
    - Black and gold boxes
    - Geode bed
    Also thank you for this opportunity!

4. Bentos, chibis, and galactic avatar (F) please and thank you :) <3

5. Hello ☺️

-Stellarama bookcase
    -Idyll picnic tea
    -cresent moonston dish

6. Black and pink rose bush, lion puppy stat item, and idyll desk are my top 3!!! πŸ§ΈπŸ’•

7. Idyll bed, sleepy piglet and lion puppy pls 🎈🎈

8. also good luck everyone!!! πŸ˜ƒ

9. Thank you so much for the giveaway πŸ₯ΊπŸ’– Good luck to both of us on our finals!

10. 1. Champagne space bed
    2. Rememberamces shelf item
    3. Idyll picnic table

11. Lion puppy

Sleepy football piglet

Black and gold box
    Thank you πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

12. The items I would like please are.....
    Stellerama rug
    Co-z rug
    Rainbow bed

13. Champagne space bed (duplicateπŸ™ˆ)
    Geode bed
    Champagne armchair (duplicateπŸ™ˆ)

14. Cupid the valentine’s pug
    Cozy pupper’s pumpkin
    Roobformer πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

15. Jixiang bed
    Mori desk
    Games giving tv
    Thanks so much for this opportunity

16. I just realized the first two might be taken 🀧 I was confused by the names that they put. Can I get cupcake bouquet, roobformer, and chip punk instead please

17. Idyll couch
    Toyohira chabudai
    Stary violet couds

Thank you🌹

18. Hi πŸ™Š My Items are Homemade bento box, crystal star, french apple tart. Goodluck on your finals. I know you will pass and get a better job that suits you ❀

19. Can I please have your: Choco Banana Bed, Champagne Armchair, and Stellerama Bookshelf? πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

20. Roob former
    SomyTM VR headset
    Blue lagoon

Those are my items hope i get a chance to have them thank you and goodluck πŸ₯°

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.