LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🎄Under the Mistletoe Shard Box!🎄

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Agreed, but I think the short dress and coat, that’s about the same length as the dress, are making her look even more squished.

FastForward and Lite like this.
  2. THANK YOU! Maybe if they increased it to 1k minimum instead of 800, to make up for the extra shard/tier I’d be more interested - but I’ve also gotten zero of one shard from a box in the past. It’s still a gamble, but at least adding 200 more shards makes up for the price difference.

ATA is delulu and not enough players are speaking up or calling them out publicly. We’ll see what happens for vday, but I don’t see them becoming less greedy.

3. These avis are all so gorgeous- loving especially the vibrant jewel tones to the outfits, definitely my style.

Best shard avis we've had in a long while imho

Victoria, Lumi, FastForward and 4 others like this.
  4. Imagine the price difference for getting an avatar with 95% stats compared to 90% is very high:eek: I'd rather just buy the normal version than chasing another 5% even though it's very tempting:rolleyes:

5. ATA avis be like:

6. I was so excited for these then I saw they were op. but cute avatars tho both make and female

7. Facts they are really nice. Just can't understand why it's never a reasonable price

8. OMG I think I love this player. This is a hundred percent true 💞💞💞💞💞

Dolcezza and Witchee like this.
  9. Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣. U got robbed my good man

10. There's alot they need to revamp. They could also add new pets.new beginning avatars hella stuff tbh

Dolcezza likes this.
  11. i was saying the same thing and mfs said i was complaining about being broke. It's clear as day that this dirty company called AtA is robbing y'all blind. But the sad thing of all are the people that keep spreading money here don't you people have no common sense if u keep feeding into the crap they Will never make a change. But stupid people are stupid people

Dolcezza likes this.
  12. These avis came out pretty awesome. I love the female avis ata

13. Hm is 800 sapphire?

14. buying 800 sapphire baubles

15. As of today someone is trying to sell it to me for 26B 🥲🫠