UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. Drops can be obtained from all parties.. potd/ppotd/ec.. the problem is the drop rate is a total bullshit

2. Uhhh I hope yall really up the drop rate because 4k parties just for the avi and misc....is kinda wild.

3. 4000 parties if u don't have gold/silver pass and not using boost. If u have pass + use 8x boost u will need 425 parties

4. Disgusting and greedy move making the drops so minimal that essentially it’s a pay to play and get rewards.. you should be ashamed of yourselves ata. Either grind and hit every single party you can without living your life or spend money on the ec booster to increase the candy drops to still grind but not as much.. you make so many other games look better than you and they do less than you.

5. Damn, ATA has gotten pretty brave huh.

If anyone even gets an avi you know they need to get a hobby or pay attention to their family. This is insane

6. Surprised ? Im not :)

7. Please consider increasing drop rates and/or decreasing the needed candy to get the toblerones.

If we try to compute how many parties per day using min. candy on invites w/o boosts thats 571.42≈572 parties at most per day
    (12,000 candies÷3 min drops= n ÷ 7 days)
    This feels excessively demanding

8. ATA this is ridiculous! 12000 drops only for 1 avi nevermind all other stuff, and you drop 3-5-9??? X8 drop rate is also still sh** with that rate. We need months to get them. even if it was 880 per dog it would be hard to get in a week. What are u drinking ata???

9. Hahaha is all i can say

Breadie, Fyn and bloodhoney like this.
  10. What about PRO parties?

Kefo likes this.
  11. I did an UL and used 3 DN and got 6 candies

bean_ie likes this.
  12. Was hyped for a second until the drops, 3-6 drops? So it means no sleep for 14 days? 😂

bean_ie, Breadie, Vampires and 10 others like this.
  13. They aren't a guaranteed drop either 💀

Lumi, bean_ie, Breadie and 9 others like this.
  14. No bc it's actually ridiculous that there is ZERO option for people who can't afford to buy ECs to get a boost, while also only dropping like 4 candies per regular party.

Not to mention you aren't even guaranteed to get drops every party.

bean_ie, Tizzy, Breadie and 14 others like this.
  15. 📝Signing the petition to increase the drop rate.

16. Not including the bare minimum Molly item bc it hardly helps with the insane number of drops needed

bean_ie likes this.
  17. I was exited for a second until I saw how many candies I got from a party and how many needed to get rewards, this is impossible even with the boost, you must change either the drop amount or the reward prices

18. Drops should be between 150-300 per party

19. They're not even a guaranteed drop 💀

bean_ie, Xennial, Vampires and 9 others like this.
  20. ATA is shameless i swear.

bean_ie, Tizzy, Xennial and 9 others like this.