EVENT 🍷🍂A Fine Vintage🍂🍷

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Sep 21, 2023.

1. ATA can’t respond to ignorant claims that are entirely untrue though. You said give me more POC, they are giving more POC. Say what you mean.

Muschi likes this.
  2. I wasn't going to respond but since you two still feel the need to try to call me ignorant I must have struck a nerve, and I will continue to laugh at both of you, obviously I was being politically correct by using poc, for all the sensitive people but it would be nice if the 1 brown female avatar during hunt would be easier to obtain, duh! 🎤

3. Thank you for finally saying what you mean. It is not, in fact, “politically correct” to say POC when you do not mean POC, especially when you’re now saying that people.. of color….. are not. 😭 My nerves aren’t struck, you just need educated - and I’m simply baffled.

Muschi likes this.
  4. If they can recycle hunts they can recycle a stoner hunt too 😩

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  5. I know, I said I support it

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  6. This hunt wasn't good it wasn't bad. It alright. Plus the stats were pretty. So no complaints

7. Where is the Red Pinot Panda I was promised?

8. What was the last item ya had to buy for it please? I think it was the 3 dogs for nothing popped up after that but I have yet to get mine as well

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  9. How long ago was it ?

10. Thank you for making my first time T10 so much fun with such a great hunt ata! I absolutely love this dorm and can't wait to get it upgraded! Stay classy San Diego 🍷

Lumi likes this.
  11. 👀🤌