EVENT 🍷🍂A Fine Vintage🍂🍷

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Decent hunt not great but can't complain

RE_WHENCH likes this.
  2. Can someone just explain the design behind the lb avi though? I mean her legs look like they are crossed over, but her feet tell me they aren't, and then you have both legs coming out of the same pants leg 😵‍💫 this is some weird optical illusion. Not a fan anyway, but definitely think the designer had more to drink than the avi at this point 🤣

3. Come on Ata we're the side hunt. What kind of stuff is that. Just for people to buy more dogs and cats grimy fr.

4. Big facts and the stats are decent

5. 🤞 let's pray we get it

6. Don't exaggerate 😏

7. Yes she is. I'm trying to get the male and Ata playing games. Tf

8. Compared to the hunt avis that have been coming out, these are good 🌚

Lumi and RE_WHENCH like this.
  9. They ite

Li likes this.
  10. Again, there are POC in normal access too. The main F avi for this hunt is Asian 😭 The last hunt had POC in basic avi boxes everyone gets and the one before that had them as well… I understand you likely mean a specific black female avatar, but just say that if so. Saying no POC when there are is pointless because it’s simply wrong. ATA can’t take your criticism unless it’s accurate.

11. Ohh I love it! Too bad it happened almost 3 years before I started playing. 🥲 Aside from the above bed, things are pretty hidden/not in your face. They could definitely do an updated version of that hunt. I’m not counting the rager/St. Patrick’s Day mashup hunt since it was more *party* and less *chill* ..if that makes sense.

Plus, even if it’s been done, it’s still a change from the 3-4 they’re currently recycling.

Muschi likes this.
  12. Are you really calling Asian poc?🤔

13. Asians are PoC... If you specifically mean Black, then say Black. All non-white people are people of color.

14. Yeah, I'm totally up for a redo of the hunt even though I don't partake in recreational drug use. 🤙 Non-stoner approval gotta count for something right?

15. Indians are also included in this, categorized as South Asian.

MayaTheHopeful, eileen and Muschi like this.
  16. Wtf?? Yes?? Asians are most certainly POC. They are not Caucasian, white people.. they are POC. EITHER WAY, three hunts ago - BOTH of the basic avis were POC and the female was black 😭 and again, cyberpunk hunt had a black male avi in base.

17. Give me hunt female avi too😐🙏

18. Y'all are too funny , still responding. Just like you feel you are entitled to your opinion so am I get over yourselves. And in the real world none of the people you mentioned actually consider themselves poc 🤭

19. Also my comment was for ATA so unless you're part of their development team I really don't understand why either of you felt the need to respond to my post, thank you tho 😂😂😂

20. That is completely not true. If only black people were POC, why would we even have “PEOPLE” of color. It’s absolute insanity that you can think like this. Don’t act all giggly and shit with your weirdo emojis when you’re out here being entirely ignorant and rude. If you could use a simple search on Google or actually talk to someone aside from yourself, you’d know POC stands for anyone that is not considered a white person. Ever heard of someone being brown too??? Every hispanic I know, including me, is laughing at you for this take, I can’t imagine everyone else.

Muschi likes this.