LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐Ÿ„ Seek forest treasures this May! ๐Ÿธ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA Jace, Apr 28, 2022.

1. All yโ€™all complaining about the avis feel free to send May boxes and any other unwanted items my way! ๐Ÿ˜

2. Mushroom Forager & Wildflower at Heart is so cute ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    I like the misc item as well
    I love the colors here!!

-Asteria likes this.
  3. I think this is the best weโ€™ve seen in a while, my only question would be the Avis. I think they all look really cute, but literally almost every single one having green/blue hair, itโ€™s not my fave. But better than weโ€™ve had so congrats ๐ŸŽ‰

MayaTheHopeful, Adore, --Tifa and 3 others like this.
  4. Omg I love the spinners, but the avis...

Lumi and iWillFoxingConfuseYou like this.
  5. This dorm pritty good

6. I love all the avis and the dorm is beautiful. I wish the pieces were easier to get.

--Tifa likes this.
  7. Editor-in-lief is my new boyfriend.

Kukki likes this.
  8. Love it ๐Ÿ„ omg!

9. Itโ€™s so cute! I love the fairy cottagecore vibes ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ„ ๐Ÿธ ๐ŸŒฑ keep it up please. I still think male avis shouldnโ€™t be in less amount than women. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Adore likes this.
  10. Monthly timer boxes can't be gifted

11. ATA?wtfโ€ฆno comment

12. I love it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ so want the furniture ๐Ÿ’• and the spinner sets.

13. incompetence as per usual

14. Seems we still missing more make Avis #AtaHatingMales

15. Hi ya'll! I'm collecting the spinners for this month if you are willing to send my way! This is my birthday month and I had already had plans to try to collect as much as I could for this month regardless of my tastes in the stuff but it turns out I really like it!! The spinners in particular I would love to collect tons and tons of for the first time! Thank you, guys! I am buying them, as well, but I suspect I will be out of chibis in no time!

16. I love these!

17. I don't know which artist made the spinner items but they're a sight for my sore eyes, very pretty๐Ÿ–ค

Fobia, bloodhoney, BattleBorn and 4 others like this.
  18. Has anyone mentioned that the green couch is completely unattainable? Its not in the mollys deals like they said it would be, it's not in shop or boxes, so wtf? Yall should probably fix that.

Ayse likes this.