LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🍄 Seek forest treasures this May! 🐸

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA Jace, Apr 28, 2022.

1. That spinner is everything. The dorm looks just a tad dark, I had to turn up my brightness to see more of the details, but I still like it, nice and lush with that darker feel of something like Middle Earth. Now if y'all could do the same for hunts! 😅

SnuggleBun, Succubus, tyty123 and 6 others like this.
  2. Mehhh…..

tyty123 and Espacio like this.
  3. Gimme the furniture 🥺💕

Espacio likes this.
  4. making my cottagecore heart happy 🥲💓 wildflower at heart has MY entire heart?? so freaking cute and the patchwork skirt is adorable. I know most of the cottagecore, animal crossing playing, mushroom loving cuties are gonna love this 🥺

5. So I want to say this room is amazing because I love foliage but 🥹 idk

6. Only the furniture is okay the avatars are deeply disappointing. And less males again

Haruto, Missio, tyty123 and 7 others like this.
  7. Finally, for rate my room “Cottagecore” theme and since it is one of the “hunt suggestions” by @MossyMurders here
    Happy to see this theme of furniture. 🙌

Pi likes this.
  8. Nvm I misread if I could delete the common .. I was too hype .. very sorry for misinformation

9. Wtf are you joking or what! Wtv are those male avis and just two???yo they don't care about us. Look at the last male avi .

j0rdan, tyty123, xBabyBunnyx and 6 others like this.
  10. I don’t understand why you’ve been putting more female avatars and less male ones, it’s not like PIMD is only being played by females lmao. Please stop doing this. And what’s wrong with most avis shoes? They look so strange 🤡

Haruto, j0rdan, GodNDevil and 8 others like this.
  11. Only thing I want is the dorm. But I'm broke, so that'll have to wait.

The lack of male avis AGAIN, is very disappointing.

MarBaby788, Haruto, j0rdan and 4 others like this.
  12. I am in love but y’all did the guys dirty! Why only 2? We don’t need 4. Should’ve given one of the girls the books. Now I have to buy a guy avi because that’s my favorite. Wildflower girl is better than most expensive. Most expensive is plain to be costing the most. I like them all which is a problem for me. Y’all finally did something worth buying for me so thanks for that.

MarBaby788, j0rdan, iceLatte and 2 others like this.
  13. Love this new monthly set and all the moss and MUSHROOMS!🍄😍 it definitely has strong The Spiderwick Chronicles vibes for sure and the spinners are so adorable! I'm just sad there's only two male avatars to choose from 🥺😔 If you're not doing gender neutral/non binary avatars at least give the community equal amounts of Male vs Female avatars please ATA. Your male members should equally be represented and not feel left out.

iWillFoxingConfuseYou likes this.
  14. this is superrrrr cuteeeee omggg

15. Someone sell me the bong desk pls & ty

16. Not big on any of the avatars. 😬

17. I- meh…

Chaseee and Lumi like this.
  18. Low key like this - both the avis and furni feel fresh, especially some of the hair textures on the female avis.

Re: the lack of equal male and female avis it would be nice at least to get a bit of feedback on why this design change was made. E.g 70% of purchasing players tend to opt for female avis. That way the community would have an easier time understanding and swallowing this decision.

19. yeah i love this…. 🥹

20. How many months has it been since we had 3 male Avis??? Can’t wait for the day there’s no male 62 coin avi