The Deep Blue

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MissxoLyss, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Bumpity bump bump!

iMoody

2. I quickly swam to Marie's pristine mansion. It was close to the hospital. I rang the doorbell twice. No answer. Panic begin to rise in me. I desperately tried to peek into the little window on the door. Someone else's eye peeked back at me. I screamed and tried to swim away, but tripped over my own fin. I struggled to get up when I heard the door open behind me. I burst into tears,"Please don't hurt me!"
    "I no hurt. Carmen helps." the person said. A stout Spanish woman grabbed my arms and helped me up. I recognized her and instantly felt foolish. It was only Marie's maid.
    "Sorry Carmen." I apologized.
    "No worry. Miss, you are jumpy? Yes?" she asked in concern.
    "Well, as you probably know, a lot happened this afternoon."
    "Yes. Dr. Coral. Shame is, yes?"
    "And Marie." I sighed.
    "Little one come home soon. Yes?" Carmen said, obviously alarmed.
    "Probably not."
    Carmen instantly understood. She wiped her eyes on her apron and invited me inside to talk to Mr. Coral.
    I nodded and followed her downstairs into a huge library. Mr. Coral was sitting in a massive red armchair, novels strewn all around him. He was repeatedly wiping his eyes with a silk hanky. He looked up and attempted to compose himself when he saw us.
    "Hello there." he said flatly.
    "Mr. Coral. Working on a new novel?" I asked.
    "No." He muttered, almost inaudibly.
    "Mr. Coral. I am upset about Mrs. Coral and Marie too, but don't u think something weird is going on? You lost your whole family in one day."
    He tossed his hanky onto the floor as a crazed look came over his face. He grabbed the top of his red hair and started ripping it out and screaming.
    Carmen gasped and grabbed his hands to restrain him. "No, Mr. Coral. That no good! Hair is belonging on head, not floor!"
    He seemed to calm down. "I know. What is a man to do? I lost my only love and my only child. Even if someone was out to destroy the Coral household, they succeeded. No point in trying to do something about it. This is no longer a family, this is just me." He sighed miserably.
    I felt awful. "You must have sisters or brothers, though." I said hopefully.
    "No, no. I'm an only child. My parents are dead. I have a sister-in-law though. However, I'm not fond of her." Suddenly I smelled a repulsive scent. I sniffed the air. "Mr. Coral, are you cooking something?"
    He sniffed the air as well and gagged. "Carmen, I hope you didn't leave the oven on."
    Carmen looked alarmed. "Sir, today I no cook."
    Suddenly, I knew what was going on. "The house! It's on fire!" I screamed as I watched the flames engulf a whole bookshelf. We all raced to the door that led upstairs. I wiggled the knob desperately.
    "It's locked!" I moaned.

3. I suggest more chapters, m'lady :)

4. Carmen pushed me and Mr. Coral away from the door.
    "Listen! I know trick from time in Gulf of Mexico! No questions and I do!"
    "Of course!" I coughed. The smoke was entering my lungs.
    Carmen took a bobby pin out of her tight bun and proceeded to pick the lock.
    Mr. Coral choked on the smoke and collapsed on the floor. He flailed out his arms.
    "Take me," He whispered, "I just want to see my family again."
    As I watched him, tears slid down my cheeks. They burned like fire.
    "Ah ha!" Carmen screamed as she pushed open the door easily.
    "Camela! Mr. Coral! Come now! It open!"
    I crawled over to Mr. Coral.
    "Mr. Coral!" I screamed, "We are free! To live! Come on!"
    He continued to lay in the same position and whimper. I tried yanking him by his arm, but he was too heavy for me.
    "Carmen!!! Help me, he wants to die!" I sobbed desperately.
    Carmen crawled over to us and together we yanked him through the open door. Then we dragged him out the front door and finally dropped him safely in the sand. I fell on the soft sand and immediately started shivering. Someone placed a blanket over me and whispered that everything would be alright. Half delusional from the smoke and heat, I opened one eye to see a woman screaming at a firefighter. She kept pointing in my direction for some reason. She was getting angrier and angrier. She looked ready to attack him. Then a young man swam up beside her. Their backs were to me, so I could not identify them. Then the boy turned around. I started shivering again and squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't want to believe what I saw but I knew it was true. The boy was Sam.

5. I woke up in a hospital bed. My mom swam over to me. Her forehead was wrinkled in concern. She placed her hand on my forehead.
    "Are you feeling better, Sweetie? You were in shock." she asked.
    My whole body felt sore and as I examined myself I found bruises and mild burns all over my arms.
    "I feel kinda sore. And I look awful." I sighed.
    "Well, looks don't matter Camela. The bruises and burns will disappear eventually. I'm just glad you woke up."
    As I sat there just looking around, something hit me. "Mom, Sam and his Mother were there. While the house burned they were screaming at a firefighter. Isn't that weird?"
    My Mom's facial expression didn't change. "Don't worry dear. They were just in shock and showed it a different way."
    A nurse with brown pouffy hair speed walked to me. She took my temperature and scribbled something on a notepad. Then she gently took my arm in her hands and surveyed the damage.
    She sucked in her breath, "That fire sure did a number on you, huh?"
    Then she slathered stinky ointment all over the burns. They stung a little, then felt cold.
    "Would you like to walk around with your Mom? You've been asleep for quite a while and that just makes the soreness worse." The nurse explained . I hopped out of bed. It felt good to stand up. My Mom swam to my side and together we left the room. I swam in the room next to mine. Carmen was in here.
    She smiled at me when she saw me. "Hola Camela," she said happily, "Ok you are, yes?"
    "Yes and I'm glad to see you are ok too!" I smiled back at her.
    "Come on Camela. I bet Carmen wants to sleep." My Mom tugged on my arm.
    I followed her to the room next to Carmen's. I peeked inside to see doctors, nurses, and policemen.
    I looked at the name on the door and gasped.
    "Not again! Nooooooo" I sobbed.

6. A nurse walked over to us and looked at my Mom.
    "Ma'am you and your daughter are not allowed to be here right now. This is a police investigation."
    "No wait! Please nurse, tell me what happened to Mr. Coral?!" I sobbed.
    The nurse looked alarmed, "Nurse Karina was supposed to give Mr. Coral one anti depressant last night. Instead, she accidentally gave him five other pills that were supposed to go to another patient down the hall. We checked on him this morning, not knowing her mistake, and he was already gone."
    "WHAT?!" I screamed, "They're all gone now! Marie! Her Mom! Her Dad! Noooo!" I cried, "Karina did it! She did it on purpose!"
    The nurse grabbed my arm and led me into the hallway where my mother was. Then she shut the door behind her and gave me a stern look.
    "How dare you make such an accusation!" she huffed at me, "When you don't even know Nurse Karina!"
    I ripped my arm out of her death grip. "When someone's whole family gets wiped out, you get suspicious!" I screamed, tears of anger running down my face.
    My Mom swam over to me and started hugging me, "Shh, Camela. It's going to be ok."
    When my tears subsided and all I had left was a case of the hiccups, my Mother turned to the nurse.
    "How dare you speak to my daughter like that? She was close to three people today, and their all dead. Do you know how much mental pain she has?"
    The nurse looked guilty, "I'm sorry Miss. I had no idea. But you have to understand, Nurse Karina would never do something like that purposely. She's really a very nice person."
    I sighed. Was I the only one who was suspicious? Marie's whole family was dead, probably including Marie herself. All in one day! Something weird was defiantly going on here and I was going to get to the bottom of it.

7. haha :p everyone comment and let me know who u think is behind this and what their motive is 

8. at least 3 bumps or I'm letting it die...

9. I say kArina because well she have Marie's dad the wrong pills and she motive is well maybe she wanted to take over from Marie's mother

10. @diamond thanks for ur opinion. u shall see wat happens soon !

11. I sat outside Mr. Coral's hospital room for what seemed like hours. My mother patted my hand occasionally in a reassuring way. A young woman in a black business suit rushed past us. She tried to open the door to Mr. Coral's room, but it was locked.
    "Ughhh! Why is this locked?! HELLO! Open the door!" she sighed.
    "Um Miss, no one is allowed in until the police investigation is over," I offered helpfully.
    She gave me a once over, then continued pounding on the door.
    "You don't understand! I'm Mr. Coral's lawyer and I have his will!" She screamed.
    I gasped. Who would Mr. Coral's belongings and money go to?
    "Miss!" I screamed.
    "WHAT?!" she fumed at me.
    My Mom interrupted, "Honey I don't think you should bother-"
    "Mom! Just trust me!" I wailed.
    "Miss. Would you mind telling me who gets Mr. Coral's money? I'm a family friend." I explained.
    She looked at me as if I was stupid. "Why Mrs. Coral, of course."
    I was stunned, "Um. Mrs. Coral is also dead."
    The lawyer looked deeply disturbed by this news.
    "Then their money goes to their daughter, Marie." she said.
    "Marie is missing, probably dead too." I sighed.
    The lawyer's jaw dropped open, "A-are you serious?!"
    "Unfortunately." I sighed.
    She opened a folder she was carrying and scanned a piece of paper.
    "Well then. Their money goes to Mrs. Coral's sister. But I will get our top agents to investigate their deaths, don't you worry. This is too weird to be a coincidence."
    "Well thank you for being the only person willing to help me." I smiled at the lawyer.
    "Don't thank me, it's part of my job." she smiled back.