Basic Item Price Guide

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nemo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. I'm a super proud noob Moisty  Thank you for the support ♡

2. Yes I'm aware of that part he wrote. But not everyone. Some people i met just generalize price and ask to buy this and last hunt's bed for 2-3 bentos. "Look in forum" they said.
    And that's why i ask him to specify which bed actually costs 2-3 bentos. Cause as far as I've seen, only the Kandi beds goes for that much.

3. But he can state a price like a showtime bed is worth 4 bentos. Then there's still going to be people whining going "oh no actually it's this blah blah". With threads like this you just gotta take it like a pinch of salt.

4. I've seen people sell this hunts bed for 7-8 bentos... I wouldn't pay anywhere near that tbh.. I guess people just want it bad

5. USA campus is similar I guess but if cats sell for 4bentos/4mcs anyone selling bentos for 1/1mcs is just greedy 

6. Very true , its just a basic guide to help with prices don't take them as a 100% accurate price guide because its far from that 

7. Do you know what Champagne for Two is going for in bentos? I keep getting told different prices

8. Its hard to tell tbh... I've been selling spring bouquet 499ec for 10 bentos and no ones buys  but somewhere around 8-12

9. Not technically greedy to charge 2mcs for a bento ?‍♀️ no one forces anyone to buy the bentos. It's an offer that many people take because bentos are in demand ? would you sell your bentos for 1mcs when people offer 2? ?

10. Wth Bacon towel is worth 16 to 18 Bentos and Hd is worth 19 to 20 Bentos 

11. Make your own thread then  its a BASIC GUIDE its not 100% accurate

12. ^^ LOL fr. He said the prices can vary over time. If you can't read don't come to forums ??‍♀️

13. No offense intended but quite a few of these r priced incorrectly