Basic Item Price Guide

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nemo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. then you should join one of the trading gc to see the real prices. on the contrary, they'll increase imo as people want to upgrade their dorm's stats ??‍♀️

2. Hahaha trading GC? Those people inflate prices so much  I see why you have no idea now

3. These prices seem way off the trades I done. And prices goes up and down all the time and depends on seller and buyer. I don't think there's any basic prices. You buy and sell for what you want.

4. Its a "guide" never did I say these prices are 100%  prices change everyday i also mentioned it depends on rarity and when they came out

5. ^ tru tho

6. And I'm just saying your "guide" seem way off. People will sell and buy for what they want.

7. I think I see the 499ecs one go for 13-15 bentos commonly regardless of rarity. I'd assume higher on the spectrum for the current hunt one. With that in mind, 999ecs would be 26-30 bentos... or somewhere near. Idk I've never seen someone sell a 499 for 6 bentos.

The list is decent. Some prices are off but it has some good market price ? Also a bit more of bb coding would help or alternate the use of - & : so it's easier to read :')

9. Will do but I recon 499/999 will drop price abit due to the recent update that's why I put it down abit , wasn't 100% sure that's why I put based on rarity/desirability something like the bball hat collection would be worth the 25-30 mark but the ikeo stuff would be a lot less

10. I'm so happy

11. Erm the ikeo stuff aren't even tradable atm I think ?

12. Yesss!!  Here on out referring people to this post when they try to overcharge!! ?

13. Didn't even realise I just noticed almost all the items I had were tradabale I'll update the 499/999 when I'm done adding the rest

It was just a basic guide to prices that's all  just after info on bad prices so I can fix them

14. I like this but yeah people tend too overvalue items and want more for them then they are worth. Bentos and chibis are over rated.

15. yes they are 

16. Why is it so hard to buy a bento with 2 1mcs items??

17. No support

18. Darn, how will I get people to buy my overpriced items now? *fist shake*

19. Not too bad. Think your prices for the 499 and 999 ec are way up. And some of the shelfs etc a bit op. But otherwise very useful. :) ty

20. That squash tho. Know anyone that'd buy it for 90 bentos even