️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices + Questions ️

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia, May 28, 2018.

1. Please use this thread.

2. Check out this thread, the current thread is only for furniture pricing.

3. Try this thread instead.

4. As is the case with all leveled furniture, the price will be the base cost and cost to upgrade. So for example, a level 2 499 that has a base price of 6-7 🍱, would be 8-10 🍱 at level 2. Since with leveled furniture I like to assume that it was leveled with recycle priced furniture. That being said, I would say it is likely 7-9 🍱 imo, however it could be higher to the right buyer.

5. 5-7 🍱 on the desk, 10-12c on the lamp.
    Faerie Nook 14-16 🍱
    Cupid 16-18 🍱
    As is the case with all leveled furniture, the price will be the base cost and cost to upgrade. Base price for the 999 is around a 20-25 🍱.
    Maasai Mara wasn’t a particularly popular design, so it’ll be difficult to sell. Most people will probably try to buy it at recycle price, maybe between 1-2 🍱.

Cherilynn and Sarenrae like this.
  6. Selling a completed dorm is difficult and equally as hard to price. I would personally take offers, but unless it is a particularly popular hunt, many people might not want to buy as a set.
    2-3 🍱
    3-4 🍱
    As is the case with all leveled furniture, the price will be the base cost and cost to upgrade. Base price should be around 2-3 🍱.

7. Can I get a price for a level 3 "Lap of Luxury" chase lounge bed?

8. Need a price check on spearmint bed- lvl 1. Please either reply here or wall me with price estimation. Thank you 😊

9. Hm is spearmint bed worth? (Lvl 1)

10. Anyone know how much the record player and albums 999 is? :)

11. Co-z relaxation station 999 and
    Stellarama level 3 lounge chair

Price check please

12. Price check for level 3 Vendredi Noir the Husky, 499

13. Price check on:
    -L'Amour Desk
    -Salem Vow mini-bar (desk)
    -Sleeping kitty 499
    Thank you 💕

14. Price check on Jolly the Puppy (circus 499) please thank you~

15. price check for hunt 999 lovely lovebirds pls. ty

16. Hey all, I’ve been inactive for a while and was wandering if there were any major price changes for stats or Stellarama furni?

17. Price check on pembroke sofa please 👀

18. Price check on mogul bed?

19. Price check on level 3, Lap of Luxury Chaise Lounge from Noir set. Please and thank you 🙏🏻😩

20. Price check on level 3 biblio dorm without 499 or 999 please 🙏