EVENT β­οΈπŸ”¦ Lights Off, Party's On πŸ§ΈπŸŽ‰

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Me still waiting for a good hunt πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

2. Omg adorable! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°πŸ˜β€

Affirmations likes this.
  3. Nice

Affirmations likes this.
  4. I love glitter furniture 😍😍😍 make more furniture like this ..i love it😘

5. Oh. Another hunt with lots of pink furniture? How novel.... πŸ˜‘

6. Hella wack

7. Freaking love it πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ¦„

SierraStarlet and Affirmations like this.
  8. I love the wall poster inspired by Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction 🫢🏻

Gossamer, SuckitTrebek and Hag like this.
  9. waaaaaaahhhh cutieeee unicorrrn πŸ¦„

SuckitTrebek and Affirmations like this.
  10. I adore so much of this! The avatars are mostly adorable, I love the playful ones and wish we had those more often. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the more.. uh.. lewd themes here and there, but being college age.. We can be pretty dumb at times, and that has included pillow fights and forts in the community rooms πŸ₯²

The furniture isn’t my favorite style of art but the actual content itself is adorable, and I’m looking forward to collecting some pieces.

All in all, I’m pleasantly surprised by this hunt and thankful we can relax away from the sex appeal for a moment, at least mostly. There’s always going to be someone doing something inappropriate at these ages. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

11. wow this hunt is cute asf 😍

12. I like the above bed and above desk thats about it πŸ˜•

Psycho likes this.
  13. Okay. I’m sad now. I was really hoping, although I see how I was blinded by that now, that the pillow fight ones would be side story avis. I really love the playful ones, damn. I’m happy to get the onesie ones, don’t get me wrong, but.. sigh.

14. So so cute love it

15. Yes?

--Tifa, SierraStarlet and Hag like this.
  16. OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVE THE HUNTS WOW!! THREE HUNTS IN A ROW..!! THIS IS A MIRACLE!!!
    THEY ARE DOING THE HUNTS REQUESTED AT THE SURVEY!!!

17. NICE πŸ’“πŸ’“

18. You finally have some decent male Avis, and yet 6 out of the last 7 hunts the Female has the higher percentage? It doesn’t make any sense to do this continuously.

If you’re going to continue doing this please bump the strength percent a fucking tonne up on the male Avis.

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  19. The dorm is adorable! I love how you incorporated lighting to this set. Feels so dreamy and cozy!

Psycho, Lumi and GoddessHailey like this.