LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ✨🪐BLACK FRIDAY 2022🪐✨ DAY 1

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Nov 13, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    BLACK FRIDAY STARTS EARLY!!!
    🤩I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES! 👀

Black Friday kicks off at Noon PST, Thursday November 24th and runs until 12 PM Pacific Time, Tuesday November 29th

Each day will have NEW Deals, Content and Discounts, and a new Black Friday Forum post highlighting the most exciting launches! Be sure to tap through on each banner for more details!

If you notice something launching a bit early, don't worry! This is intentional and we'll share all the details at Noon PST each day!

DAY 1 - Highlights

KICK OFF
    🤑 5X PROMO on Black Cat Cafe☕️/ Black Dog Star🌟/ Regular Cat Cafe/ Regular Dog Star!!!
    🎬 Stars on the Silver Screen Event
    💎 Slumbering Shard Box
    ⌚️ Hourly Flash Sales
    🛍Special Content Bundles in Molly's Deals and the PIMD Web Store
    📆 Daily Slot Box Deals
    🚪 Door Crasher Deals
    🤝 Offerwall Sales
    🎁 A Free Gift everyday in Molly's Deals!

Doorcrasher Deals, Promotions and MORE!

[​IMG]

5x PROMO
    Yes! That means 5X the Cash payout when you complete any type of Cat Cafe or Dog Star Party!
    We also will run Black Cat Cafe and Black Dog Star which give bonus rewards and special drops 😘.

The 5x Black Cat Cafe and Black Dog Start Promotion will run until Noon PST Tuesday November 29th!

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS

☞Select Offers will only show up in Molly's Deals if you have purchased the starter deal. So try restarting the app after you buy one, and check back everyday for the next one in the set!
    ☞Other Offers will get better each time they are purchased!
    ☞Most Offers will stick around until Noon PST Tuesday November 29th, but some are only available for a single day!

SUPER LIMITED-TIME FLASH SALES

Keep an eye out for these as they will only be available for a very short time once you see them! New sales will be popping up every hour so don't miss out!

HOT TIPS ON FLASH SALES
    ☞ These sales are centred around various items and consumables, but will not include any EC deals.
    ☞ If you don't see the deal you want, no problemo – just wait another hour to see what'll be available!
    ☞ You'll have to reopen the app to see the latest hourly deal if you're already logged in!
    ☞ Regular promos will still be available as usual as well!

Stars on the Silver Screen

[​IMG]
    It's your big debut!
    Catch these classic looks in our Black Friday Hunt!

Slumbering Shard Box

[​IMG]
    Enter the land where Dreams and Nightmares rule!
    Discover what shards are needed to master the Slumbering Gods here!

Daily Slot Boxes

[​IMG]
    🪑Daily Slot Boxes are back baby! 🛏
    The best way to get furniture and spare parts for upgrading your Dorm Room!
    Read the details from our previous Black Friday by tapping here - Furniture Slot Boxes.

All you really need to know is that every day until Noon PST on Tuesday, November 29th, a new Slot Box will be available in the Store for purchase - and each specific Slot Box is available for a super limited time only! So keep watch!

Offerwall Sale

[​IMG]
    An Offerwall Sale that can't be beat! Want to know how you can earn +100% EC Rewards on every Offer until November 27th at Noon?
    Tap Here

PIMD Web Store

[​IMG]

Last but not least, don't forget to check out the PIMD web store!
    Majority of the deals in game can also be found here with an EXTRA DISCOUNT!
    You can use almost any payment method you want!
    Love,
    THE ATA CREW!

#1 ATA-Will, Nov 13, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2022
  2. Excited!!! Happy BF Hunt Everyone🖤

Grenade, [ATA]Queens, Rainie and 5 others like this.
  3. You cheeky babies 🤭

4. U cheeky peeky poop

5. Let's do it

6. Already obsessed with this bf hunt!

7. The avis are so pretty

TattedMamii likes this.
  8. Personally not a fan of the shard Avis, but I love that you guys included a feature that gives chibis back for left over shards! Even if it is only 1-5c (or 1b if you trade in the grey shards) still a cool idea!
    Excited to see all the content and get some awesome deals~~

9. Will a new Story Pass be out?

10. So since it's launch early, that means we can't open the shard boxes yet I'm assuming. I do love these Avis though. I'm obsessed even with the woman Avis too.

Ellyse, Fantastic and GoddessHailey like this.
  11. shard avis aren’t my thing, hopefully hunt avis and 12 set avis will be great

Fantastic, AkiraNes, Yuri and 9 others like this.
  12. Shards are disappointing

13. From what ive seen on the lite box in molly, the theme seems cool, but the furni is too colorful for me to consider it as "classy bf hunt furni"

14. The 800 grey shard avi looks really similar to the siren shard avi from a couple years ago. They’re cute tho

V_Witchy_101 and Fantastic like this.
  15. In shop it says hypnocats are on sale for 24hrs but they are still 69ec that's normal price...is there a glitch or only special deals on web store? What about those that cannot access the web store?

16. I submitted a ticket for this - apparently the timer counts down when the current 69ec price will last, so the sale should start in 20ish hours

Opal, -Katie-, Fantastic and 2 others like this.
  17. Is this really Black Friday event? No leveled items in hunt boxes, no half off cats, and doesn’t even look like Black Friday. Am I missing something here?

Yimi, _Kosha_, -Amy- and 7 others like this.
  18. Thanks for the reminders.

19. ATA please check end Time of Black Cat Cafe😂😂😂 you have marked it 11/29/2021....#Like if you also noticed it....

20. 🐈‍⬛️🎉🐈‍⬛️🎉