LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ✨πŸŽ₯ Stars on the Silver Screen 🎬✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Nov 17, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    Things might get a little rowdy on the PIMD campus, because "Revenge Squad 15: Origins: Hero Academy" is filming! And hey, who knows? This might be your chance to get 15 minutes of fame. We're keeping things short and sweet this time, join us for Stars on the Silver Screen running now until 12pm PST on November 29th, 2022!

[​IMG]
    Except not really, because Hollywood's coming to us! 😎

[​IMG]
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you....βœ¨πŸ’ƒ Hollywood Glam πŸ€΅β€β™‚οΈβœ¨

Furniture

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Available through Old Hollywood Boxes and the Furniture Store!

[​IMG]
    Old Hollywood Box

P.S. Keep your eyes peeled, because we might have special editions of this furni dropping throughout this hunt πŸ‘€

Pet Styles

[​IMG]
    Not going to lie guys these pets are more glam than I'll ever be πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ!

Pet Styles are available through the Pet Styles Shop and Pet Styles Box!

5X BLACK CAT CAFE AND BLACK DOG STAR

[​IMG]

And before I forget, is it even Black Friday if we don't have 5x Black Cat Cafe/Regular Cat Cafe AND 5X Black Dog Star/Regular Dog Star?!?

This will run until November 29th, NOON PST so don't miss out!

P.P.S. Ok but seriously, keep your eyes peeled because we might have special items that only drop from these parties πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Black Friday Date

With this event we also have a special Black Friday date - starting Friday Nov. 25th at Noon!

Go ahead and ask your RS out, and you'll get these cuties around your πŸ–€nameπŸ–€ for 24 hours.

Our New PIMD Web Store

[​IMG]

If you're looking to get your hands on some ECs or DNs during this hunt and want to know where to get them for the best deals, come check out our new PIMD web store! PS. 5% off EVERYTHING and choose any payment method you want! We got you fam 😘

[​IMG]
    Actual footage of Alexa and Dani at the beginning of this hunt πŸ˜‚ (please come back later and laugh with me ok πŸ₯Ί)

#1 ATA-Honey, Nov 17, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2022
    Macey, Lite, ArrowofCupid and 14 others like this.
  2. Could be better.

3. Thanks ATA, I hate it πŸ₯Ή
    At least the sales should be good

4. More b&w πŸ˜”

5. Why is it in black in white like bffr

Puma, Peaches-n-Cream, Die and 8 others like this.
  6. Those avis are blah

Puma, Peaches-n-Cream, Psyche and 7 others like this.
  7. what is this? lmao

8. Ngek haha

Bryce_HelixStudios and Paulo- like this.
  9. And*

10. Bring back the galaxy themesssss what is this πŸ₯Ί

11. ATA never fails to disappoint

12. honestly disappointed

13. Comes off lazy, the vip version are just grated out versions? Can’t handle changing colors or appearances? Hunts lame and unsurprisingly disappointing for a big event. Just focused on money ig? Smh

14. the black & white theme is so ridiculous, it needs to stop

15. I bet the one in green gown is the LB Avi which very similar to the last BF LB Avi πŸ’€

Peaches-n-Cream and Nocturnalis like this.
  16. This a joke?

Worst bf hunt ever.

Expected too much. Forgot that ATA got worse after 2017 bf hunt.

17. Buying level 8 999s recycle 🀣

--Tifa, Gossamer and AmorDoll like this.