CONTEST ✨🌟👻What's Your Sign?👻🌟✨

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Will, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Libra⚖🖤

2. Libra ♎️

3. ♓️🐟TEAM PISCES🐟♓️

4. Virgo ♍️

5. 🐻Taurus🐻

6. I'm a Cancer baby hehe ❤️♋

7. Virgo ♍ ♡

8. Libra ♎️ 🖤

9. It’s so unfair 😩 I don’t have Snapchat

[​IMG]
    WE DID IT AGAIN!!!
    We had set a new challenge for y'all to share our second lens and this time you blew it out of the water with over 3000 shares and frankly we are a little startled at how much you are enjoying it!!!

🖤You all asked for it and now its here!!!! And just before everyones favourite time of year!!! 🖤

[​IMG]

Presenting our third PIMD Snapchat Lens!

[​IMG]
    Snap a pic of this in the Snapchat app or follow this link to access the lens!

We know how much you've loved this the first two times so . . .

[​IMG]

ONE MORE CONTEST TO GO ALONG WITH IT?!?

What is the contest and how do I enter the contest?

We will give out 1 PIMDcrate to 10 lucky fans that share the Snapchat Lens and our Instagram post with their friends!
    To enter the contest, try out the new filter, tag a friend in the comments of our Instagram post and follow the instructions in our first post to share via Snapchat!

Contest closes December 2nd at 12:00 pm PST and we will announce the winners the following day.
    Winners will be selected at random by the ATA team.

Remember to tag a friend in the comments of our Instagram post and share the Lens via Shapchat to qualify!

How do I access and share the Snapchat Lens?
    If you have questions about accessing and sharing the Lens check out our previous post for an FAQ!

WHERE CAN I SHARE MY SELFIES?!?!?
    Whoa, calm down we know you look great, love this lens and want to show the world We'd love to see your selfies, so please share them in the comments below this post or in our discord!

What about the last contest?
    Don't worry, we didn't forget about the winners!
    Check out our recent IG story and post to see if you are one of the lucky five taking home a PIMDCrate!!!

🌟Lets see if the stars have aligned to make you the next big winner!🌟

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

10. ♉️ Taurus

11. I am a Leo ♌ 😎

12. Gemini ♊ never know which side youre gunna get💁‍♀️

13. I'm a aquarius

14. Libra ! ❤️❤️

15. Cancer 🌹🦀

16. 🐻Taurus🐻