CURRENT EVENT ⚡️ Lovers of Myth ⚡️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Apr 24, 2024.

1. [​IMG]
    Embrace the Odyssey: Party with the Gods!

[​IMG]

Lovers of Myth will be running from April 30th, 2024 @ 12:00pm PST until May 14th, 2024 @ 12:00pm PST.

[​IMG]

Furniture

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Available through Ancient Greek Box and the Furniture Store!
    [​IMG]
    Ancient Greek Box

Pro Party of the Day Drop!

Complete your PPOTDs and don't miss the chance to adopt this furry friend!
    [​IMG]
    Leontia the Leopard

[​IMG]
    Get ready for a divine drama of power, passion, and immortal intrigue.

That's not all though...

[​IMG]
    We've been hard at work squashing some pesky bugs that have been around too long! One of those bugs had to do with party items getting 'stuck' or even being unable to activate, period.

A fix for this is being tested from today, April 30th until May 8th. During this time, we're going to be on the lookout for any other instances of this that may *not* be getting fixed from this.

Here's the deal:
    These bugs will have a 1-day headstart to see how our fix performs but from May 1st to May 8th, if you and your Club experience this issue and we can verify it (trust me, you won't be able to lie about this one 😉), you can claim a bounty!

Here's how!

👉 If this happens (Party Limos/Yachts/Jets or Amps not being able to be used), please have your President submit a Help ticket.
    👉 They can type in the code 'b0unty' as a message and skip any bots/automations for this.
    👉 Will need them to provide the necessary information (Club name, party it happened in, item you were trying to use, etc.)
    👉 Once our team verifies it, we will give your President a free Hypnocat and Party Yacht!

👉 Limit of 1 per Club. Only the Club President can claim this bounty, no exceptions.
    👉 The bug has to have happened between May 1st and May 8th, noon to noon (i.e while the fix is active)!

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    🛍USE THE WEBSTORE --> GET FREE STUFF!🎁
    Check out the Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store

#1 [ATA]Villanel, Apr 24, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2024
  2. TAKE MY MONEY

3. I LOVE 😍

QDee, xXreiaXx, Hag and 2 others like this.
  4. Interesting choices

Onoskelis likes this.
  5. wow💗

6. The avis are cute, but I specifically like the furniture even more 😗🩷

Geminem likes this.
  7. Omg 💜💜

8. THE DORM IS NOT A WANT. ITS A NEED

xGem, iDefensora, Kukki and 1 other person like this.
  9. It’s cute

10. When are we getting a pvp hunt 😤

11. AWW love the 499 hunt alone is... I don't hate it... But... Can I have an Alice in Wonderland hunt thanks!

SilverBee likes this.
  12. The 499 looks so off 😭

13. Oh this is adorable!

14. not bad

15. Oh I love this😍

16. Love!! ♥️

17. Booty cheeks

Trixie and Onoskelis like this.