♡ What Coffee Do You Get ♡

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DUH-EnergizerBunny, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Yum, Coffee!
    Hm, so for once in my life, I decided to get out of the dorm and study in a different place. My study habits are horrible, I could never find one right for me. Any tips?

Anyways, I thought going to the coffee shop, in which we call Bulldog Beanery, would be helpful for a change. I get up to the counter, and no green tea frappe because it is "not on the menu." However, everyone else can get all these complicated drinks like something fat free with extra shots of blah. (As you can tell, I never remember these things.) Coffee choices are so complicated. What do you get at your nearby coffee shop? Do you make it all complicated? Is it your regular? I want to try new coffee but the last time I did that, the Chai Tea Latte was the worst drink ever. :cry: Help?

》 Bunny 《

2. Latte Macchiato ♡

3. Anything. Everything. My favs:
    Caramel macchiato
    peppermint mocha
    Rasberry white mocha latte
    And reg coffee with cream and sugar.

4. What the butt.. is a Macchiato? Someone give me a Coffee 101 class. :cry:

》 Bunny 《

5. It's the most beautiful type of latte you can get, it's nice cold and hot! ?♡

6. Me and coffee don't get along ?

7. Agreed, but I have been staying up late at night studying and also want to try something for a change.

The last time I got coffee in San Francisco, I thought it was a cold drink. When we got it hot, I was so disappointed. Shrugging it off, I sipped it and burnt my tongue. We had long left the shop, when I realized we were supposed to add our own sugar and cream - whatever we wanted to it. Like what? Isn't that their job? :( Others are then too sweet. So, let me rephrase another question..

What is a good coffee for a coffee noob, all you coffee gurus? ♡

8. a double shot vanilla iced coffee, no cream. 

9. :lol:

10. I go to Dunkin Donuts and get an iced caramel latte. I'm so lame!

11. Lattes if I'm out, or moccona or latte/mochachino sachets at home, though I'm quite liking toffee rum lattes lately

12. I love Iced Caramel Mochiatto with extra caramel ? but it isn't too sweet (I believe it's just milk, espresso shots, and caramel but I could be wrong).
    I also love Java Chip Frappaccinos and White Chocolate Mocha Frappaccinos!

I'm not a big fan of the hot drinks though so I can't really comment on them ?

13. Just go black coffee with two sugars 

14. Brewed coffee, preferably with syrup as sweetener. If not, a cappuccino then.

15.  Latte 

16. Boo, all coffee looks black to me until sugar or cream is added. :lol: But if I think I know what black coffee is, it is too strong for me. :( What is not too strong?

》 Bunny 《

17. I hear Dunkin Donuts coffees are really good! Too bad I dont have that here. I shall go back home and try it later!

》 Bunny 《

18. iced coffee with some vanilla ice cream on top ?

19. Dunkin coffee sucks.

20. Me neither. I'm used to cold coffee and trying my best to try some hot coffee so I could also perhaps make future hubby some nice coffee. Or even a crush.. or I could just buy it for him, I guess. :roll: My sister's friend really likes the White Choco Chip Mocha Frappe, but sis said it is really sweet! I shall try it anyways!

》 Bunny 《