EVENT ☘️👻 Spirits of Ireland 👻☘️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Mar 10, 2021.

1. 2021 the year of recycled hunts :(

please make Easter pretty and worth it. At least my bank can breathe and refresh for now 😂

2. As an Irish girl this disappoints me so much. Had such high hopes 😬

iMaddie likes this.
  3. For something Ireland theme...i was expecting more... Irish native looking natives. Hmm🤔

_Kosha_ and iMaddie like this.
  4. ... just say you were expecting white people lmfao. African-Irish people that are "native" to Ireland can and do exist, as well as other people of color. Black people have been in Ireland for several hundred years.

5. You mean specifically, "where my cro- magnons at??😫" cant wait for a neanderthal hunt :^)

6. Love the inclusivity, but not one of these Avis are ginger. Not one... What’s the point anymore? The turtle skin is probably the only thing irish looking in this hunt 😂

_Kosha_, belle521 and iMaddie like this.
  7. Not all Irish are ginger. :)
    can’t wait for you to stop acting like Irishmen and women are supposed to look a certain way :)

Woes, 0wI, SadisticYonii and 3 others like this.
  8. The indigenous people, the Celts, are racially white people, are they not? Catty very clearly meant that they wanted white avatars, especially with their racist marks in reply to me regarding PoC.

I'm just saying that not all Irish people are white and that there can be an Ireland hunt with people of color, since people of color live in Ireland and have for several hundred years. Including PoC avatars isn't inaccurately portraying Ireland.

9. you should wait for the vip versions to come out, there will most likely be ginger! plus there is a hunt avatar with red hair, look at the leaderboard !

LeeJarrett likes this.
  10. Coming from an Irish guy who was looking forward to this hunt am bitterly disappointed with it ata 🙄 seriously yall have dropped the ball hunt avis suck furni sucks no invites

Catty and iMaddie like this.
  11. We ain't all ginger mate 👍

12. Boring dorm.. boring avis..
    What happened to the previous designers?
    The hunt from which the HoochPooch Nightstand belongs is so much more captivating than this one... I'm very disappointed

PrettyMinty likes this.
  13. I agree the daily XC was great

14. as an Irish person, they did good. they’re not doing invites because Easter is LITERALLY next hunt. So many of you bitter for no reason at all.

15. I feel I need to say it louder for the people in the back...

THE👏🏻 W O R L D👏🏻 DOES👏🏻 NOT👏🏻 REVOLVE 👏🏻AROUND 👏🏻AMERICAN👏🏻 POLITICS👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    Some Irish history on my wall❤️

_Kosha_, belle521 and iNegan like this.
  16. Why did you make this about race? They never said anything about colored people not being native to Ireland. I’m sorry, but the avis from this hunt give off a UK vibe and not Ireland and that’s all they were trying to say. Stop making it look like everyone is racist just because they don’t think the avis ata used for this hunt fit.

_Kosha_, iNegan and PrettyMinty like this.
  17. "Colored people"?

18. Race =/= politics. Ethnicity =/= race.

19. Everything is about race nowadays. Yeah, im not getting a very "irish" vibe from this hunt. Just overall European vibe in green.

I dont understand why its a fuss when im talking about Ireland's heritage where white people have been on that land for thousands of years. Non whites (if im correct) appeared during 18th century.

Im korean, born and lived, and id be pissed if there was a korean themed hunt with non korean looking people wearing korean traditional clothes.. my heritage shouldnt be represented by people that are not from that land.

But ppl agree to disagree

_Kosha_, iNegan and iMaddie like this.