NEW FEATURE 🦍❤️ATA Loves Our Players!❤️🦍

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Sep 12, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    You are all the reason we get out of the bed and love coming to work!
    The stories that we get to witness and sometimes be a part of are what makes our work so memorable and enjoyable.

We heard from a number of you about your fondest PIMD memories in our recent Facebook and Instagram Contests, and here are just a few of OUR recent favourites!

ATA Remembers!

Motivation to save the Bees from Babi in our recent Bee Charity Drive
    [​IMG]

An EGG Citing amount of pride from Silver-Kitten in Egg's Pride Contest
    [​IMG]

I personally love that this Contest Post about posting to Snap Chat has since just become a chance for folks to share their Astrology Sign! I just love how y'all take things and run with it! ❤️

😻These Dev Picks from Delight's Holiday Crafting Contest
    [​IMG]

This Super Spoopy Wall Art from Quinn's Haunting Halloween Club Art Contest
    [​IMG]

That time that Mark and Taylor got PIMD on the CATFISH TV SHOW! What a wild ride y'all!!!
    [​IMG]

These DELISH looking cookies by DeviIicious from Belle's Cookie Decorating Contest!
    [​IMG]

KEEP SHARING!

We know there are SOOOOO many more stories that have been forgotten or we haven't heard yet and we want to see them!
    Let us know your fondest memory/funniest story in the comments or even include a screenshot, piece of artwork or whatever helps highlight the story with the below steps:

Posting to the Forum

Finally, if you want to post your own picture/video but you're not sure how, here are some quick steps!

✩ Download Imgur.
    ✩ Pick your file to post.
    ✩ Hold down onto the file until a bar pops up.
    ✩ Press the Copy Post Link button.
    ✩ Press the landscape button within a new Forum Comment here.
    ✩ Paste your link and press “Insert”.

#1 ATA-Will, Sep 12, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2023
  2. Ok

Bunnysenpai likes this.
  3. Y'all were on Catfish?!?!?!

Jacinda_Rose, Gir, 103Flyodee and 2 others like this.
  4. Not my favorite memory rn being that my RS and I are now dating... *gives him the side eye*

5. YESS LMAOOOO

6. I'm surprised but also not surprised lmfao

YoursBia, Barbie and Aerwyna like this.
  7. I’ve been on pimd since i was 15, 27 now. My gf and i met on here at 12 yrs ago, we’ve been dating for almost 5 years bc of pimd 😭 goodluck 😂💖

Jacinda_Rose, QtBear, muah and 9 others like this.
  8. Adorable :’)

iBunnyLoveYou likes this.
  9. Awwww omg, congrats to you guys! I remember when the old mods Mike and Ahli met on here and got married, I'm sure their wedding pics are still here in forums somewhere... Not all PIMD love stories are doomed to fail!

10. S8 E71 🌚

xXMagicienneXx, QtBear, -BB and 4 others like this.
  11. Jacinda_Rose, Gir, 2pm and 4 others like this.
  12. DUDE i remember them!! i wonder if they still play,i mostly just hit parties & do the events and chat w no one 😂

whimsical-, Li and Muschi like this.
  13. I just found their wedding announcement post!

14. yeah it was funny

xXMagicienneXx likes this.
  15. [​IMG]
    My most favorite ATA memory is when me and my husband just stood infront of ATA building while reminiscing our KAW and PIMD days together during our first year wedding anniversary. Thanks ATA for paving the way for us. Hope to be back next year for our 9th year ♥️.

Jacinda_Rose, Memento, Gir and 13 others like this.
  16. All the contests hosts have going are always amazing! Keep up the eggcellent submissions to their contests!

17. Oh it was so romantic. I still from time to time check their profiles. It was so sweet

18. Coincidentally, Trash decided to jump back on over the weekend to check things out, so here I am too!! Talk about timing!! <3

19. Pimd has gotten so boring, they need to bring in some fresh ideas and content. It’ll be cool if it had a best friend feature like the rs feature, && paying all this money for the monthly booster we should really be getting some exclusive vip only content !! The vip boxes content is so boring and outdated and I’ve gotten the samething so much I don’t even open my boxes anymore 🙄😮‍💨

RE_WHENCH and Jacinda_Rose like this.