[WINNERS] Holiday Crafting

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Delight, Jan 6, 2023.

1. I want to start off by saying THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED, we had 39 entries! I did not anticipate so many of you guys to be interested in my contest and it really means the world to me! πŸ₯Ή Because of this, getting rewards situated took a little longer than planned because I decided to change some stuff up πŸ˜‰

Originally, I was going to only have 1 main winner instead of a t3. Because the amount of entries, I decided to do a t3 after all:
    2nd place getting 2 mod crates and 3rd place getting 1 mod crate + 5mc.

I also reached out to get 2 more surprise guest judges to pick their favorites, that means a chance for even
    MORE crates 😎

I will also be giving out a
    small stat item to everyone who submitted a entry as a thank you. You guys are amazing πŸ₯Ή

Now that that’s out of the way, let’s start off the new year by handing out some prizes, shall we? πŸ˜‰

[​IMG] [​IMG]

MOD FAVORITES
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DEV FAVORITES

[​IMG]

BONUS SPECIAL GUEST PICKS

DISCLAIMER: Phobia has no involvement in the main voting. I reached out to her solely to pick a favorite. [​IMG]

Please allow us some time to send out all prizes, if you don’t get anything within 24 hours please contact @Passionate.

Thank you all again for all the entries, hope you all consider joining my next contest πŸ˜‰

2. For fist time won something thank you

3. And congratulations everyone β™₯️πŸ₯° and thanks for hosting 😍β™₯️

Astrum, Phobia, Azari and 2 others like this.
  4. Thankieeeeees a lot!! I always have so much fun creating and love how creative everyone is ❀️❀️❀️ Thanks for hosting 😘

Astrum, Phobia, Azari and 1 other person like this.
  5. Congrats to all the winners and thanks for participating everyone πŸ’š

Astrum and Phobia like this.
  6. hehehe surprise judge time πŸ˜Žβœ¨πŸ–€
    congrats yall! the entries were insanely hard to pick from <3

Azari and Astrum like this.
  7. Thank you so much and congrats to the winners πŸ₯°πŸŒŸ This was so fun to do and it was awesome to see everyone else’s creativity shine. Amazing job everyone and thank you for hosting 🧑

Phobia, Azari and Delight like this.
  8. Congratulations to all the winners! πŸ₯³ Thanks for hosting @Passionate πŸ’œ

Azari, Phobia, Delight and 1 other person like this.
  9. Thank you and congratulations to all winners! ❀️ I’m so happy I stuck with the project. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. πŸ’‹

Phobia, Delight and Astrum like this.
  10. Thank you for hosting! It was a great a great contest. Congrats to all the winners. πŸŽ‰πŸ’œ

Phobia likes this.
  11. Thank you for hosting! Congratulations to all winners πŸ€—πŸŽŠ

Delight likes this.
  12. Thank you and Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Luv the artworkS all of yours, creative peeps! Can't wait for next one πŸ”₯

Delight likes this.
  13. Congratulations to winners❣️πŸ₯°thank you for hosting! Can't wait till the next oneπŸ‘

Delight likes this.
  14. Congrats to all the winners πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
    All entries are amazing
    Thanks to mod for hosting and for the participants prize too ଘ(ΰ©­ ᐛ )β™‘

15. Thank you and congrats to winners! This was a very fun contest β™₯️ β™₯️

16. How do ppl get to join contest when I never even knew there’s always contest in PIMD πŸ₯ΊπŸ€”