POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I'm new the game and still learning the things here, and i saw some clubs who are sfw friendly but does it mean if I will be hit too if I joined a club that are sfw friendly? or just the person who are involved in it? I'm just curious.

2. Depends on the farmer. But always expect to be hit if you join sfw friendly clubs. If you don't want hit then join a non sfw club

Muschi likes this.
  3. Why don't pimd increase the stat of old avi.. most of the avi that age more that 2 years ago always have low stats.. even the leaderboard avi. I hope pimd can fix the stat where the latest quest is far better than the old leaderboard avi. so we can use most of our avi that we gain through hard work

Kefo likes this.
  4. Coz that means completely recoding them and they don't got time for that shit. Think of it as showing the evolution of the game

Muschi likes this.
  5. What is the difference between pet speedup with food symbol and pugmark symbol?

6. Did you mean paw mark?

There are 3 types of speed ups for pets: pet capsule speed ups are for the pet capsules, pet feeding speed ups which has pet bowl symbol, are for pet feeding, and the pet speed ups with the paw mark symbol can be used for either
    pet feeding or unlocking capsules.

drunas and Muschi like this.
  7. do stat items do anything?

8. Boost your misc stats which help defend against hits

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  9. what does BCR mean
    I see it in clubs all the time

10. It means ‘Best Club Rank’ basically it’s the clubs highest/best rank in the club leaderboard

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  11. How do you remove ingiftable items

12. Unless they’re tradeable, giftable,or sellable at the shop, I’m pretty sure they can’t be removed and are permanently there in ur showcase since I believe pimd doesn’t have a ‘discard/trash’ option.

Muschi likes this.
  13. You dont

Muschi likes this.
  14. is there a place to make avatar suggestions?

15. Help ticket if you want ata to definly see it

Muschi likes this.
  16. Sansa likes this.
  17. I don't think there is an official thread for it, but I've seen people use this -> (here's the link)

Muschi likes this.
  18. I got a more complex question. Our club has 98 members. All of them say they’re “active” and they’re all 1M+ stats. But we keep failing parties.

Does the “active” thing just mean they opened the app? Or that they hit the parties?

I have a suspicion that at least 50-60 members don’t even hit the parties but it says they’re active. I don’t get the system.

19. It means they have opened the app. Do active checks based on the drops people get at the end of each hunt. General base line is 6k main hunt drops for smaller clubs and closer to 12-16k for bigger clubs. They have to hit parties to get drops unless they just open ec boxes but i dout many will do that

Muschi likes this.
  20. Not for the game but not making a entire thread just for it.

Does anyone else physical writing change depending on their mood? When im writing stuff by the time im done it can end up looking like it was written by like 4+ different people coz of it 😂

Just wanna see if anyone else is weird like me with this