POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. How much do amps sell for ?

2. 10 chibis each

3. Thanks

4. What does all the shorthand mean in the descriptions of clubs? I see so many words and emojis and numbers that I don't understand 😔

5. I recommend checking out this thread!

Day likes this.
  6. Hey guys
    I need sfw friendly high stats RS 🤗
    Is anyone interested wm☺️

7. Try using this thread.

Muschi likes this.
  8. How do we hit a person?

9. Click on their profile, and tap the button with the first on it. You’ll be able to select a way to hit them from there.

Muschi likes this.
  10. Can someone tell me how much I
    Tutu investment I need to get max plunder

11. Roughly 400b.

12. I’ve a question about upgrading furniture.
    I know that getting any piece to level 11 will take away the piece’s raw stats and replace it with a percentage, as well as give you an award for it.
    Question is: do I need to have the level 11 furni in my dorm to get the % boost? Or having the award automatically gives me that?

13. Yes you always need the specific furniture equipped to get the % boost.

Furniture not equipped in your dorm will not count towards your stats.

Muschi and Norunir like this.
  14. When I’m playing parties, I usually get around 20million on average, why am I suddenly only getting 8million in every party?

15. It could be a difference in which bar you’re hitting of the party, or you may not be at max plunder.

Muschi likes this.
  16. I'm trying to find the link to the co-z furniture hunt. I have seen some of the furni but have no clue what it looks like as a set. Can someone drop a link or explain how I can find it please.

17. Co-Z Furniture was actually included in BB boxes! I have the set in my dorm at the moment if you’re curious.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Thank you!

19. I was wondering why the quest keep getting harder? I use to be able to get the avis and now I cant get anywhere close. Its becoming less fun to play since I'm putting in the same amount of effort but now I cant get them

Muschi likes this.
  20. No one except the devs have an answer for this. Majority of the community is upset about these unexpected changes. :( The community is trying to persuade the devs to change it back. Hopefully next hunt you will be able to get the avis!

sapphire13 likes this.