LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Marco's Mayhem Social Box! 💪

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 3, 2024.

1. [​IMG]
    Marco is bringing the party! You got your invite, right? 👀
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Furniture

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New PUNNY Items

Sus selection of items we've got here. Any ideas on the puns?
    [​IMG]

All the Colours!

Hit a touchdown! Sports!
    [​IMG]

Content Moving to the Social Legacy Box

The following content is LEAVING THE SOCIAL BUDDY BOXES
    and moving over to the

✨ SOCIAL LEGACY BOX ✨

Child of Nature
    Child of Nature (VIP)
    Child of the Earth
    Child of the Earth (VIP)
    Peace on Earth
    Peace on Earth (VIP)
    Homegrown Heart
    Homegrown Heart (VIP)
    Breath of Fresh Air
    Breath of Fresh Air (VIP)
    Good Natured
    Good Natured (VIP)
    Earthy Elegance
    Earthy Elegance (VIP)
    Natural Attraction
    Natural Attraction (VIP)

Furniture

"Eco Chic" Walls
    "Eco Chic" Floor
    "Eco Chic" Circle Shelf
    "Eco Chic" Fairy-Lit Plants
    "Eco Chic" Bedside Plant
    "Eco Chic" Plant Shelves
    "Eco Chic" Bedside Table
    "Eco Chic" Leaf Print
    "Eco Chic" Plant Stand
    "Eco Chic" Keep Growing
    "Eco Chic" Salt of the Earth
    "Eco Chic" Water Your Garden
    "Eco Chic" Wicker Ottoman
    "Eco Chic" Bookshelf
    "Eco Chic" Leaf Rug
    "Eco Chic" Sitting Nook
    "Eco Chic" Bed
    "Eco Chic" Work Table
    "Eco Chic" Succulent Table
    "Eco Chic" Indoor Tree
    "Eco Chic" Swing Chair

Combination Items
    Rolled Yoga Mat
    Crooked Photos
    Soloist's Microphone
    Timecard Punch Clock
    Marble Rolling Pin
    History Textbooks

Best Place to get Social Boxes!

Our web store offers EC/DN bundles that give up to 3 BFF/Legacy Boxes! Check out the PIMD Web Store by tapping the image below!
    [​IMG]

For The New Dormers

What are Social Shopper Boxes?
    ☞ Colloquially known amongst the community as Buddy Boxes, Social Shopper Boxes are gift boxes that go out to a purchaser's entire club when they make certain EC or DN package purchases!
    How Do I Get One?
    You can get 'em one of two ways:
    1. Make a EC or DN package purchase yourself and receive a Box for you and for your Club Members!
    2. Receive one when someone else in your Club generously makes a EC or DN package purchase!
    You, as the purchaser, can earn one Social Shopper Box. There are four tiers, depending on which package you purchase: BFF, Super, Celebrity, OR Legend Boxes.
    Club members can receive either one of three different tiers: Buddy, Bestie, OR BFF Boxes.
    The $4.99 (USD), $19.99, $74.99, and $99.99 packs all have Social Shopper Boxes, with the buddy box being at the $19.99 value. The bigger the purchase, the sweeter the Box drops!
    K, But What's In Them?
    ☞ Special avatars, unique furniture, and rare items that combine into even rarer stat items. All these Box drops can only be attained through the Social Shopper Boxes!
    Check out our previous forum announcement for more information on these great Boxes!

#1 ATAClaptrap, Jun 3, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2024
  2. i love it how it came out yesturday and hardly nobody knows theres new stuff.🌚😂🫨

3. Wrong

Donald and Luca like this.
  4. I believe it was last edited yesterday to finalize it and posted today sometimes after changeover.

5. Very nice avi set. However as far as painter items go the drop rates for the new items are garbage… please figure some sort of remedy because combining new items only gets harder each set that’s released to the same box with the entire pool of items

Jona, iEIysian, Tiramisu and 17 others like this.
  6. Interesting

7. Male avis look lame af

8. Not bad but not great.

Daisy_Duck likes this.
  9. The short hair girls so cute

10. Tbh I saw the avi in the email and assumed it was for a story pass bc we just got new social box stuff not that long ago. Maybe I’m missing gaps in time idk, but it feels like these social box drops are getting more and more frequent, and I’m getting even further behind in collecting the items 😒

..but they haven’t even changed the banner for the new social box stuff when you first open the app - so I agree, how would people know (for sure) that it’s a social box and not a sp or even more shards? Yes, I know we just got shards but that didn’t stop them before.

Yuma and Daisy_Duck like this.
  11. Right

12. Need the first girl asap 🌚

13. Ok, Marco's buddies are cooking! The avis have a casual but stylish vibe which I like. I would say I would have made the guy in the cutout sleeveless tank have a black solid sleeveless tank. The dorm is "masculine" which people have been asking for more of! Modern style with actual cohesive furn pieces are always a win.

14. So what about the old Stuff they just gone for good??

Julian likes this.
  15. Honestly, 😬 it depends since they can always bring it back if they wanted to…you get what I mean? So, technically no, someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

16. I have mixed feelings, but the neutral dorm is nice

17. They go to legacy box. Which you can get from social box.

Julian likes this.
  18. This social box update was only about 2 weeks ahead of schedule 🫶

VIP boxes update approximately every 120 days and social boxes tend to update around the midway point, so they are also on a ~120 day schedule.

I agree tho I saw the email and thought it would be Molly's avis or something 😭 Social updates don't usually get sent in those they just drop.