CURRENT EVENT ๐Ÿฃ Easter in Full Bloom ๐Ÿฃ

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Mar 15, 2024.

1. I need this answered lol

2. I canโ€™t even open my app right now without it crashing so I canโ€™t file a ticket yall broke the app

Grrchu and SlimeGreen like this.
  3. Why no bunny ears

Haley and EmoEmmy like this.
  4. Good to see my game isnโ€™t the only game crashing immediately upon opening it

5. This fr cute yoo ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’™ I'm actually gonna try this hunt and get all I can

6. Avatars without bunny ears? It has nothing to do with Easter. Avatars are nice but not suitable for the theme. I liked the dorm very much. Lite boxes do not open, the game restarts when I click on it. I hope they find a solution to this problem. And I hope the shards avatars fit the theme.

Raine- and 0-Felix-0 like this.
  7. Same here. I keep on opening the app. Itโ€™s crashed ๐Ÿ’€

8. Love the box avi and the furnis.

9. I saw, I checked my avatars and corrected myself. Just thought she was Easter because I remember the older wheelchair avatar being flowery.

10. Its giving spring, not easter ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Haley and EmoEmmy like this.
  11. sa
    sameeeeee

12. Itโ€™s giving more flowery spring vibes than easter, but I like it anyways. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

EmoEmmy likes this.
  13. The app keeps crashing ๐Ÿ˜”

14. Gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜

Lumi likes this.
  15. What is this issue with the app crashing every single time I open it ๐Ÿ’€

16. No bunnies? Flopped.

Julcyfruit and EmoEmmy like this.
  17. Womp womp

18. The lite box/timer box issue should now be fixed. If you are still experiencing crashing. Doing a quick reinstall should sort it out.

Muschi likes this.
  19. There are bunnies, in the stat items ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

20. Still trying to figure out how yaโ€™ll thought this was gonna be good for easter hunt?๐Ÿ’€

Haley and No like this.