CURRENT EVENT 🐣 Easter in Full Bloom 🐣

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Quite different for a Easter hunt, but dorm is okay tho

VajkaniNileshbhai2 and Lumi like this.
  2. I like the dorm colors, but the dogs or cats could have been white bunnies instead

3. I luv Lilacs πŸ’œπŸͺ»I want the whole dorm!!

4. Did people message in saying they needed purple? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5. Thats purple flower coming out of the pot looks like a limp dik tho tbh

6. Love love love the dorm!! Soooo dreamy 😍

7. Simple and elegant theme, yes! Loving the unique and modern outdoor designs for the dorm! Avis are fanatastic although I think the box female has a blank expression. Male avis seems too similar to one another imo as well. As for missing bunnies, it’s not that big a deal for me as I expect them to come in shard avis. I do agree that the some/most of the animals in the dorm could have been bunnies though.

8. Hello, i'm 16MCS. I hit invites party but miss at first bar (I only can hit 70% of that bar) Does anyone know why?

9. Can't open boxes still, when will it be fixed?

10. You have fuck all misc stats. They are needed for hitting harder parties as well. Not just for pvp

11. ATA, do like 3 months straight of non human avis, let your weirdest artists go nuts. Everyone is ungrateful whether they are black, white, asian, whatever, no matter how sensitive you are. Fuck em. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ just go off the rails.. you won’t get any LESS hate for it.

BidiBidiBomBom likes this.
  12. Very beautiful dorm πŸ₯°πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜­

Psyche likes this.
  13. Where's the Easter in the avis and dorm? 🀨

14. Dude.. Terrible avis.
    Not a single bunny, chick, egg, NOTHING?! Sad...
    WE WANTED BUNNIES!

15. I love lilacs!

Albeit, an Easter hunt, sans the actual Easter Bunny, feels rather odd to me...

16. I agree with your comment about the bunnies. It didn't have to be an overwhelming number; just one or two would've been quite nice...

It has, certainly, a lovely colour palette and design. However, for an event and theme essentially-based on the Easter Bunny; the complete lack thereof, seems to have missed the mark.

eileen likes this.
  17. I like all the girl avis but no bunnys??

18. Everyone seems so impatient, my concept of this hunt is Easter and spring hunt are bundled into one hunt, flower themed dorm and Avis, Easter themed items, and possibilities of shards that are themed with the β€œbunny ears” followed by more moaning

BidiBidiBomBom likes this.