How to Avoid Scammers

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Day, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Exactly and this is why I made a point to put it here. I know you made a reply saying this is for real life scammers. I just know what she asked me for personally but if you look at her wall and her gifts there’s tons of stuff people could’ve easily paid real money for or felt obligated to gift as ransom. And either way what she’s doing is wrong. I get wars and farming is all game stuff but sending in decoys to start wars and then hold people for ransom isn’t okay.

2. If she is demanding ec value items then you can report her. But the rest just sounds like basic farming and someone who just doesnt care about common war rules of the game. It sucks but it is part of the game.

The more you moan and make a fuss about it the more you will make yourself a target especially when you cf so easily

3. I didn’t cf, someone else in our club did without anyone knowing she did for the entire club lol but thanks anyway I guess?

4. This isn’t true.🫶🏼I have the proof!🤍

5. To correct what Grief said, ATA will only step in if the farmer refuses to set a CF, harassment occurs or other breaches of ToU.

Paying a CF and continuing to get farmed is not necessarily abuse, and may not result in any action taken.

Persimmon13, Victoria and Muschi like this.